Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bell Cheeses at work

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Some kind of framed certificate proclaiming how absolutely bloody fantastic he is at his job

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
-a perspex 'man of the match' type thing with his 'six sigma black belt' in project management in it
-framed race number and finishing medal from his local village 10k or some other race
-please God not some form of motivational soundbite

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
He's not a Town Mayor is he ? His Mayoral Chain ? Worked with a bloke who was as well as his full time job. Bellcheese of the highest order [emoji23][emoji23]

SeagullofMalaysia

Jan 29, 2016
Somewhere in north Malaysia
OK we have another round of guess what the consultant brought in.

The CEO has hired some over paid consultant to tell him how to buy more plants it would appear(I am not quite sure what he is here to do but I am sure he is probably on a day rate of £1500+, but my NSC chums what has the consultant brought in from home and placed on his desk?

1. A picture of him in front of Wembley Stadium, something similar to our resident Palace-supporting postcode boy

2. A trophy he won from some sort of interwork competition at his previous workplace

3. Potentially another YAPPY dog a la [MENTION=6625]Badger[/MENTION] years ago

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
I guess that counts as five.......

**DRUM ROLL**

A wooden one foot long triangle with covered in red velvet with a gold border and in the middle of the gold border it reads in gold plated writing " ROLAND HUMPHREY-LANCASTER, MBA"...

The chap brought in his own name plaque.... No one in the office has name plaques...

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I guess that counts as five.......

**DRUM ROLL**

A wooden one foot long triangle with covered in red velvet with a gold border and in the middle of the gold border it reads in gold plated writing " ROLAND HUMPHREY-LANCASTER, MBA"...

The chap brought in his own name plaque.... No one in the office has name plaques...

What a Grade A

cock.jpg

* runs of to delete internet history showing a google search for "cock" :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here