Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Punishment for this rotter

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
Well she’s going to feel very proud of herself when she wakes up this morning. Then Karma will kick in when she awaits the knock on the door from the Old Bill.
I'm sure her employers will take a particularly dim view too (if she even works and isn't self-employed ). Stupid woman.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
What would be suitable retribution for this old rat bag?
4939b8de26fd452f8c841a2929beb0cc.jpg

I think a suitable punishment for her would be having sex with me.

Seems. Fair enough. That’s agreed then, that ****ing [MENTION=29779]Whitechapel[/MENTION] is the mandatory punishment for the crime of standing on an ambulance.

Considering how many people there were around that area, I seriously doubt that it was the girls that did the damage to that car. If anything they look late to the party. Unfortunately someone photographed them and now they’ll probably face the consequences for it.

It took me abound 30 seconds to find these images in fact

View attachment 98489
View attachment 98490

Over to you...

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I reserve my right to call the woman stood on the ambulance getting her tits out a stupid fat ugly pig and that moron falling through the car roof a stupid fat ugly pig.

They're the ones making a ****ing embarrassing show of themselves and damaging stuff so I'll call them what I like thanks.

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Can't believe we're 150+ posts in and the thread has not moved into more discussion on deterrents for such public order offences. Surely, for such stupid and inconsiderate behaviour, a public flogging might make even the most drunken idiot think twice about being a knob?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Cry? How immature are you? As I said earlier, if you think body shaming is ok, or even remotely relevant to the topic, you’re a c*nt.
You should never body shame, unless the person in question is a **** then fill your boots!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

SAC

May 21, 2014
Hopefully a few arrests will prevent it happening again. Nice to see people getting excited but some just don't know when to stop.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You're being more than a tad naive to confuse being "on call" with being "on a call" they are significantly not the same thing ....

No, perhaps I didn't make myself clear. I'm well aware of the distinction. What I mean is all emergency vehicles at all times should be considered "on call". As in ready to attend an emergency.
i.e nobody should ever impede the movement of an emergency vehicle whether it's in a depot, on the street, attending a call or filling up with petrol.
To make it even clearer: Idiots, stay off the bonnets of ambulances.
I don't see anything naive about that.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here