Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 7th April -help

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
As you all may know I've been an Albion supporter for more than 40 years but have been abroad most of that time. Just by chance I'm attending a conference in Brighton and will be arriving 6th April. 7th of April is not only Hudds at home but also my birthday. As I haven't seen Brighton at home (few times away) since the Goldstone days I am really desperate to get a ticket for the match.

I would really be grateful if anyone could help me. I've never bought a ticket since the old days and I honestly don't even know how to get a ticket from abroad but I'm guessing the game would probably not be available.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
As you all may know I've been an Albion supporter for more than 40 years but have been abroad most of that time. Just by chance I'm attending a conference in Brighton and will be arriving 6th April. 7th of April is not only Hudds at home but also my birthday. As I haven't seen Brighton at home (few times away) since the Goldstone days I am really desperate to get a ticket for the match.

I would really be grateful if anyone could help me. I've never bought a ticket since the old days and I honestly don't even know how to get a ticket from abroad but I'm guessing the game would probably not be available.

let me know if youre having trouble mate im a season ticket holder , im sure tickets will be avajlable , and im sure we are allowed to buy extra

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Just write to the club, 'tourists' like yourself :lolol: are ten-a-penny these days, and none of them have ever bought a ticket or been a member.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Just write to the club, 'tourists' like yourself :lolol: are ten-a-penny these days, and none of them have ever bought a ticket or been a member.

The club tend to be helpful to exiles. There have been fans arriving from Australia, the USA & Canada recently.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

If you sign up for a bronze membership (£20) then you'll be guaranteed (and you get a pretty welcome pack). Other than that, send an email to the club.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
The club tend to be helpful to exiles. There have been fans arriving from Australia, the USA & Canada recently.

This. You'll need a fan number but, for Huddersfield, I doubt you'll need a purchase history. If you email the club explaining and asking to be set up on the database with a fan number, you should just be able to get one on the internet on the day of sale. They will then email you the tickets and you can print them over there and get in using the bar code on the tickets on the day.

EDIT as above Bronze Membership will secure the deal but an email to the ticket office could get you an exception. Also, keep coming back to the site once you have your fan number as tickets get returned and are also released in blocks. I very much doubt Huddersfield will bring 3000 so you've probably picked the right game.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Thanks for all your support, mates. I'll look into your suggestions and thanks for those of you who offer. I'll try and sort myself but may need to shout out again.

Cheers again, this is what NSC is for .... hope to see you all there.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Thanks for all your support, mates. I'll look into your suggestions and thanks for those of you who offer. I'll try and sort myself but may need to shout out again.

Cheers again, this is what NSC is for .... hope to see you all there.

Mail supporters services, they will no doubt sort you out for a ticket

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Depending on how both sides do between then and now, there’s a chance this could be picked up for TV so may not be a Saturday 3pm, nor even a Saturday for that matter.

I’ve checked my calendar and my daughter isn’t with me that weekend meaning her ticket will be going unused. Assuming I haven’t reached my limit of 6 upgrades for the season - I’m not sure how many I’m currently on - I’d gladly let you have it and cover the upgrade cost.

The downside is you’ll sit next to me so I’ll understand you passing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here