Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You're all delusional on here.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
He did have 50-something previous posts. Plenty of folk had taken him to task previously and he'd never varied the trolling approach, he'd been reported by other users for trolling, and his card had been marked for some time in mod towers...

True when taken from that perspective....

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Slagging other teams off and thinking we'll be holding our own if we're promoted then I suggest you seek medical advice because the chances are we'll be relegated.

Barber has already stated that we won't spend much which means peanuts and he's hoping we survive without spending nothing.

Don't mock other teams as it'll come back and bite.

Palarse :moo:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
And I've just put one in the oven, for my dinner.

Ours was not up to normal standard (not unlike the OP) it was a quick and easy ready made thing,i did complain to the missus as she normally makes ours from scratch..

larus

I have a sneaking feeling (dont know why) but if/when we go up that some other investors will come forth. The extra global tv publicity is a marketing mans dream. Happy to let TB get back some of his millions in season 1- he certainly deserves it - and maybe if we can survive 1st year, allow other investors in to take us to the next level - top half and then pushing for Europe by 2020....

I agree with Tony getting some of his money back, but it would make me uneasy having new investors coming in. Of course, it's sweet FA to do with me, but I happen to be very comfortable with the Bloom project. The training academy at Lancing will hopefully start to produce some players going forward and I hope that we can become like Southampton. An established premier league team and one which could hope to get the odd foray into Europe.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
There is such a gulf between the massively wealthy half dozen top teams and everyone else that the Premier League is essentially two competitions.

Obviously you will get the occasional statistical outlier such as Leicester (and Blackburn 20 odd years ago)

But look at the current PL Table and say that this current lineup wouldn't have a damn good chance of beating those from 10 downwards on a fairly consistent basis.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Ours was not up to normal standard (not unlike the OP) it was a quick and easy ready made thing,i did complain to the missus as she normally makes ours from scratch..

Hopefully,mine will be better than the very poor effort made by the op.
It will certainly have more taste.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Hopefully,mine will be better than the very poor effort made by the op.
It will certainly have more taste.

So long as [MENTION=27447]Goldstone1976[/MENTION] does not throw it in the bin,all should be fine.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Slagging other teams off and thinking we'll be holding our own if we're promoted then I suggest you seek medical advice because the chances are we'll be relegated.

Barber has already stated that we won't spend much which means peanuts and he's hoping we survive without spending nothing.

WTF? Enjoy the minute you sad arse. BTW, TB has said that he isn't that bothered about getting his cash back yet so all of our income can be invested into the team, puts us in a reasonable starting point I would say.

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012

Why don't you go away and support another team

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption

Toddle off and polish your cladding you seeping bellend.

Yoda

English & European
Chill out everyone:
2017-04-08-ch-probabilities1.png

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patreon
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
I think we should enjoy the moment and worry about next season in a bit.

However

There have been teams that have not splashed the cash and have stayed in the premiership. I'd say we have about a 50-50 chance of staying up year one. Frankly if we turn into a yo-yo team for a few years then that is still progress

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
He did have 50-something previous posts. Plenty of folk had taken him to task previously and he'd never varied the trolling approach, he'd been reported by other users for trolling, and his card had been marked for some time in mod towers...

can I ask is my card Marked in Mod tower .. is it like PPI and you can claim it back ???:angel:

luppers

Aug 10, 2008
Didim, Turkey
I think we should enjoy the moment and worry about next season in a bit.

However

There have been teams that have not splashed the cash and have stayed in the premiership. I'd say we have about a 50-50 chance of staying up year one. Frankly if we turn into a yo-yo team for a few years then that is still progress

I agree with you, I don't think we are going to set the world alight, however one thing we have got that a lot of other teams don't seem to have is a wonderful squad /team spirit. That can count for a lot

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here