Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] New Kits 2018/19

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Home shorts white, away shorts white - only discerning feature the colour of the swoosh - must be a first
Home socks have black ‘fade hoop’ whilst black doesn’t feature on the shirt or shorts - template-pot

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Personal preference and it's always an obvious switch kit to kit but I much prefer a blue back and blue shorts.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
On the green top is that Velcro at the top instead of buttons ?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Albion + Green + Nike could have been so much more fun...

nigeria_home.jpg

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Home shorts white, away shorts white - only discerning feature the colour of the swoosh - must be a first
Home socks have black ‘fade hoop’ whilst black doesn’t feature on the shirt or shorts - template-pot

We will blatantly see the away kit worn at some point with black or green shorts.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
The home kit is very nice, the away is absolutely hideous though and I predict will break sales records (not in a good way)

I actually like it, but I agree- it's a strange choice given our profile these days. Surely it's worth choosing a colour and cut that is nailed on to sell bucketloads as there's absolutely no restrictions on choice when it comes to an away kit.

You've only got to see what happened with the Nigeria kit.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
UNPOPULAR OPINION

I prefer the away shirt. Home shirt has way too much white and the back of it is dreadful and looks totally unfinished.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
UNPOPULAR OPINION

I prefer the away shirt. Home shirt has way too much white and the back of it is dreadful and looks totally unfinished.

TBF the back of the shirt may look better with a name and a number breaking up the white.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I do like the green-white-Black combo though. Reminds me of our first ever prem win (wba 3rd strip). Intentional?

True, I have just had a glance through the other home kits in the premier league, and I cannot see any fixture where we would need to change away from white shorts, bearing in mind that the yellow kit is being kept as third choice.

Therefore, barring cup competitions, the green-white-black combo is probably safe.

[actually ignore that - I'm being stupid - loads of teams wear white shorts at home]

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I don't mind the home kit, it's not a classic but it's not the worst either. Is it really a requirement to have such a big blank panel on the back? It makes the back look awful. The stripes are pretty wide so couldn't they just remove the middle one and still have enough space for the numbers? Or have the replica shirts with all three stripes?

I don't get all the hate for the away kit. It looks fine but then again I think that Nigeria kit that everyone seems to love is just about as shit a kit as could be imagined. Guess I'm just not down with the cool kit kids.:shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here