Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion U23 v Leicester City U23 Tonight 7 pm Performance Center

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
5th place Brighton take on 8th place Leicester City tonight in the PL2 with a 7pm kick off , a win will see us leap up into 2nd spot a point behind current leaders Derby County , i would post up the club preview but the U23s don't exist until lunchtime on match days . Surely Connolly must come in to CH plans if he keeps up his fine scoring record against the Foxes tonight , no news on any sort of audio or live coverage yet but hopefully we will get some sort of coverage .

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Connolly is far too short to have converted the Locadia miss , but has plenty of time to become a 6 ft 6 target man .

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Looking forward as I am around for this one, may be the last chance to see one or two in an Albion shirt for a while before they are snapped up by clubs in the January loan window.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Toying with the idea of going tonight. Plenty of tickets still available, the site says free parking but limited. Ive never been before, any idea how limited?

Count up the spaces and see how many there are (those ones on the left are usually for players & staff only). Also they usually stop the sale of tickets for these games at about lunchtime so make your mind up quickly.

Screenshot 2018-12-10 at 13.25.32.png

Last edited:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Connolly’s time will come I kind of hope CH gets fed up with Locadia’s inability to find the net and dumps him for Connolly before the January window opens , he comes on v Everton and scores thus hopefully forcing CH to not loan him out and utilise him in the first team squad , the question is can he do any worse than Locadia? I don’t think so , give the lad a chance before the window, nothing to lose really , is there ?

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
Connolly has traveled with the first team squad along with Gyokeres to the last two away games suggests that CH is maybe in the process of introducing them in the near future ..... then again maybe not , just a thought

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I have been trying to register on LCFCTV to watch game, unsuccessfully with Google account.
I keep getting error messages.
Anyone else having success or similar issues?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I have been trying to register on LCFCTV to watch game, unsuccessfully with Google account.

You'll be able to watch it on Seagulls TV, I'm sure. As it is a home fixture, there is no way it will be available to Leicester fans but not Albion fans.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

I'm watching. They're showing Leicester vs 'SPA' at the moment. Sounds like Micky Adams summarising. Hopefully that will change.
This is free for anyone.
Can't even get this stream on Albion's PAY internet channel.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here