Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zamora

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I'd best go tell my brother in law that he's a liar then!

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
#010715ZamoraDay
#Ibelieve

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If Paul Barber wants a full Amex "Rocking" for the TV cameras against Forest - then they should bloody well tie up the Zamora deal pronto and offer some sort of Bobby-themed incentive to attend the game live.
What if the club are looking for someone to play in the other 45 games as well?

A Zamora is for the whole year, not just August.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
The Zamora day celebrations are all set. We're looking at fireworks from the top of the Amex at midnight to kick things off. The argus will be supplying a 'cut out' Zamora face which is very kind of them at such short notice. I'm booked in to get my Zamora tattoo first thing then I'm off to run the Zamora festival at Stanmer park. I've not been this excited in years (well not last year anyway). Despite the bulk of the ITK crowd writing this one off, let's celebrate the legend tomorrow, signing or no signing. #believe

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I'd best go tell my brother in law that he's a liar then!

Is that if Naylor's right? Because if he is I will be having a similar conversation with one of my oldest mates who, I suspect, is not your brother-in-law.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
He said he wasn't much of a football fan as well. It's fair to assume that a career in coaching is not something BZ will wish to pursue when he hangs up his boots.

As I said, being a football fan is different from playing it. I don't think it is fair to assume that he wouldn't go into coaching.

Don't tell me he is faking his enjoyment of being part of the game;

_78373996_493576481(1).jpg

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The Zamora day celebrations are all set. We're looking at fireworks from the top of the Amex at midnight to kick things off. The argus will be supplying a 'cut out' Zamora face which is very kind of them at such short notice. I'm booked in to get my Zamora tattoo first thing then I'm off to run the Zamora festival at Stanmer park. I've not been this excited in years (well not last year anyway). Despite the bulk of the ITK crowd writing this one off, let's celebrate the legend tomorrow, signing or no signing. #believe

I've got a couple of bottles of Zamora Tempranillo ready to go.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Quite looking forward to seeing a picture of Bobby all over the front of the club shop " The Legend Returns "

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So to save me reading the 10 or so pages over the last 24 hours, is there any more concrete news of this happening or not since the Mail article?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here