Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oxford United match report

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Is it only me that can only see one of the images?

You were right about the shirts. We had two number 42s on the pitch at the same time.

Good report.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Featuring Mrs Adekugbe, 1980s children's entertainers and a textbook bit of "well, they all look the same, don't they?" from BBC Radio Oxford.

Link is here. As you were.

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?342155-Article-Oxford-United-2-Albion-4-23-08-16

Yes there were two 42's on the pitch in the second half, not sure if it was the same in the first half or whether somebody picked up a wrong one at half time.

Man of the Match - Without doubt the Albion fan at half time who easily beat the Oxford fans to win £50 - well played that man

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Is it only me that can only see one of the images?

You were right about the shirts. We had two number 42s on the pitch at the same time.

Good report.
click on the link at the top of the page the link at the top of this page take you to - if you see what I mean - will take you to the actual report

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
This will be a little confusing, but - this report was bought to you in association with NOT Exile. A 'colleague' as it were, posting via my account, as I wasn't personally there last night.

You'll note the different styles - their reports are funnier. Many thanks :thumbsup:

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
Great report . I did find it funny when they booed Kaz instead of Elvis and then the "Racists , Racists , Racists " chant from us was very good .

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
That is now two different match reporters posting under Exile, both excellent in my view.

But it makes me wonder how so many utter tosspots make it into journalism.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Cracking read - very entertaining stuff.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Wow...building on already high standards, you've really surpassed yourself this time, [MENTION=29900]Exile[/MENTION] . Oh. :wink:

Good stuff...keep it up, whether its its the eponymous author or whoever happens to publish under the 'exile' brand.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
It's been a long time since I've laughed so much whilst reading NSC. Well done that Person.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here