Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Mrs Browns Boys

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
I have never been unable to understand why people so vehemently dislike this show. I can think of many programmes I don't like, but luckily I have a button on my remote than enables me to not watch them.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I have never been unable to understand why people so vehemently dislike this show. I can think of many programmes I don't like, but luckily I have a button on my remote than enables me to not watch them.

Come on: you loathe everything about Brighton & Hove Albion but that never stopped you taking up semi-permanent residence on NSC.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Come on: you loathe everything about Brighton & Hove Albion but that never stopped you taking up semi-permanent residence on NSC.

No Edna, they’ve all buggered off now, haven’t heard from any of them for AGES. I imagine they are all looking at seating plans for next season or something.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Heads up to the many MBBs fans on this board. New series of All Round to Mrs Browns tonight, Kammy and Ben Shepherd on, seen the trailer and it looks as funny as ****.

:lolol:

I noticed that there is a new series, have never ever watched it am tempted to watch it to see if it is as dreadful as many people say it is.

Proper Irish humour is the immortal "Father Ted". Feck, Arse, Drink, Girls (and I do know that it was Father Jack who said that)

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
I noticed that there is a new series, have never ever watched it am tempted to watch it to see if it is as dreadful as many people say it is.

Proper Irish humour is the immortal "Father Ted". Feck, Arse, Drink, Girls (and I do know that it was Father Jack who said that)

Don’t set your hopes too high. ��

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire

Yes, its dreadful...IMHO

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
For no apparent reason Jnr started watching Warren on I-player.

I can't for the life of me work out if it's any good.
I have the overarching feeling it's proper shite, but I does actually manage to raise a couple laughs which doesn't normally happen.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
What a load of shite. I've never understood anyone who thinks it's funny. :shrug:

And yes, I am a miserable b@stard at the moment in every post I write.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Ratings through the roof, 5 star reviews, families up and down the nation crying with laughter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here