Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Tottenham Hotspur *** Official Match Thread ***

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
But the Albion, with a solid defence, and a couple of pacey players supporting Murray, took ManU apart. Pacey, in their faces, on fire from the start, pressing but not reckless.

Somehow, through the media this myth of our rock solid defence has existed. On all the evidence of this season it’s nowhere to be seen

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
But the Albion, with a solid defence, and a couple of pacey players supporting Murray, took ManU apart. Pacey, in their faces, on fire from the start, pressing but not reckless.

To be fair, United were pretty average to terrible, especially that one defender (Bailly or something).

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Nope. But try and tell me any of our performances have been entertaining. You’d be wrong

**** entertainment, I just want Albion to get points. This isn’t the ****ing theatre pal.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Well I’ve enjoyed the second half, but I have lower expectations against a top six team than so many of you have

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Somehow, through the media this myth of our rock solid defence has existed. On all the evidence of this season it’s nowhere to be seen

The arrogant posts pre-season that laughed at Watford, Wolves and Palace as strong relegation candidates, and how we were going to be mid table with ease .... well .... we were always part of the mix.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here