Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] What pub is this?

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
If this was on tele a bright detective would ask a technician to blow up the image and the board on wall would become crystal clear and reveal the name...

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Swan - Chailey

Windows look different alas.

2068582_548d1440.jpg

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
It can only be concluded that if NSC is unable to identify a Sussex pub in 7 pages then it probably isn't a Sussex pub :moo:

(tho a couple of pubs in Henfield - The White Hart and The Bull - look more likely than most, judging by their google images)

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
It can only be concluded that if NSC is unable to identify a Sussex pub in 7 pages then it probably isn't a Sussex pub :moo:

(tho a couple of pubs in Henfield - The White Hart and The Bull - look more likely than most, judging by their google images)

defeatist attitude! I suggest we split up into teams and go on a reconnoitre

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

i'll be asking my old man Saturday, if he doesn't know its probably not in SE England. :drink:

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
A concave driveway with bollards and a parking line on the floor. The Blackboys Inn was set up like that back in the day but there is no raised entrance. Aaagh

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I've not given up yet but I currently need the answer to 'Join the Club' and the hand on the boxset quiz !

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
I am sure it is in Danehill, I have been "driving" up and down roads on Google maps looking for the blessed place!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here