Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Newcastle fan's open letter of apology..................

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
There were many predicting that the Geordies would go through the whole season unbeaten and then when they lost their opening two games, there was doom and gloom everywhere. A flattering 4-1 win over Reading got them back on track and since then, they have been flying.
There is more pressure on them to stay where they are, as anything else, even second, would be an underachievement. Although they will lose more games, I believe that they will have a high win ratio and are heading for at least 95 points.

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
Reading the comments after the article, the vast bulk of the Newcastle fans are saying he's a dick. The vast bulk of Newcastle fans I have met are passionate yes, but also, like Man City fans used to be, very happy when things are going well but also expecting it to all go tits up within a year/month/week/day, whatever. I am far from sure that anyone on this forum would be unable to write such an article.

I might even clap them, when they come down on mass, on some foul Tues evening in Feb (as long as we beat them, which I think we are capable of).

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
Newcastle fans expect them to go up........we would love the Albion to go up.

That's the difference ...........as some have said when the going gets tough in February , it's which fans stick with their team and club .

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Blimey, someone got out of the bed on the wrong side. I fail to see what his problem is. Newcastle were going to be big favourites a good manager, lorry loads of cash and some decent players. They 'should' walk this league. I don't have a problem with them at all.

All that article does is make the author look like an overly sensitive bitter idiot.

Not only are they strong favourites to be promoted they are very likely to stay up

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Sadly we all know some f**kwit nimrod is busily preparing their own Albion version.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Imagine a Newcastle v Leeds Play off final, there is not a word to describe how MASSIVE that match would be

Don't let the South Yorkshire Massive hear you say that. They are HUGE !

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Have just noticed the nom de plume of the 'Newcastle fan'.

Dean Wilkins...............does that strike anybody else as a bit odd?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Probably a Palace fan.
In not sure crayon scribbles on the screen with some colouring in, counts as an open letter blog type thingy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here