Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Greyhound needs a name

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
Sorry to put a downer on this but Greyhound Racing is an awful sport. The dogs are not looked after and are discarded like trash when they serve no further purpose. It is a 'sport' on it's last legs. I can't wait until it is gone for good

Greyhound racing gets a bard reputation with people making stupid accusations like this, all greyhounds trained by our trainer are re-homed after they finish racing, Hove also has its own re-homing kennels as do all other greyhound tracks and this year even the bookmakers donated a large sum of money to tracks for the re-homing of the dogs, you are welcome to visit our kennels anytime to see how well the dogs are looked after.
I wonder if you would hope football will go soon with all the corruption thats involved in the game.

theboybilly

Greyhound racing gets a bard reputation with people making stupid accusations like this, all greyhounds trained by our trainer are re-homed after they finish racing, Hove also has its own re-homing kennels as do all other greyhound tracks and this year even the bookmakers donated a large sum of money to tracks for the re-homing of the dogs, you are welcome to visit our kennels anytime to see how well the dogs are looked after.
I wonder if you would hope football will go soon with all the corruption thats involved in the game.

It's a dying industry. Tracks are closing because dwindling attendances. Hove may well be anexception but the vast majority of dogs once their usefulness as competitive animals their future is bleak...most likely a bolt in the head.
But you carry on.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Four hours for nominations

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Albion Saltor or Bruno, he deserves the honour

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
well?

To late ?

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Cubs Rule?

I thought not.

You'd be right :lolol:

The nominations were
ALBION KNIGHT
ALBION BRUNO

Bruno won with 61% of the vote.
He is likely to make his first appearance under his new name next week.
He has, however, already won for the syndicate under his old name, so is earning his keep

all the news is on the separate greyhound forum, on the syndicate facebook page, on twitter [MENTION=5698]NSC[/MENTION]GreyHounds and on Instagram* *coming soon

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here