Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aston Villa Loyalty Points Allocation

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Once their season is over I would hope we get more.

I am banking on it, I have already booked travel and hotel knowing that I will not have enough loyalty points to get a ticket if it's only 2700, even if I can't get a ticket I will go in the hope it's POTG on the day or if anyone outside had a spare ticket failing that I will find a pub near the ground and watch it on TV and party with the Brighton fans on the way home

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Who say's we will need to better their result?

Edit: beaten to it by [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]
I covered that in my previous post... :) I think it is unlikely we will achieve that happy position - but I agree it is possible.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Quite like the idea of a sunny beamback, beer in seats and then a party in Brighton if can't get a ticket.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Will be on telly if there's anything riding on it, surely?

And then beamed back to the Amex so you can watch with thousands of Albion fans in a great atmosphere. A la Boro game.

SUA Seagull

Jul 23, 2016
Stratford-upon-Avon
The first wave is 1160. I'm on 1165:smile: but my lad is on 1156:( but if you're going to QPR (which we are) then 10 loyalty points get added after the game so, hopefully, will be credited by the time Villa tickets go on sale next week. I agree with others on here that once it's clear Villa can't make 6th then presumably they'll make more seats available to us. It would make no commercial sense for them not to. Let's hope they don't pee on our fireworks!

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
What happened to the 10% rule, I thought Villa had to give that as a minimum or does that not exist anymore?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here