Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WHC X: Semi Final 1 - Grasshopper Mouse Vs Salt Water Crocodile

Who's harder?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
The whole honey badger argument is based on 'pound for pound' hardness, with some mentalness on top.

You have just put through to the final, the one creature who outdoes your darling on both counts.

Every pro-HB argument is an argument to vote mouse.

I get what you're saying, but just because the Honey Badger is bigger than the mouse, that doesn't mean it is pound for pound less hard.

A GM vs Scorpian/Centipede is impressive, but pound for pound how does that stack up against a Honey Badger that takes on a pride of Lions, each one being easily three or four times its size and with more impressive weaponry?

I'm a fan of all four semi-finalists, all definitely hard beasts. But those who cannot appreciate the HB's hardness either completely misunderstand the point of this competition, or have a vendetta against it.

Last edited:

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
And yet you voted croc? :ohmy:

I'm still undecided. I do love a bit of the croc but the mouse is pretty mental and it would be good to have a new finalist. A GM Jag final would be ace in terms of freshening things up for WHC XI.

You need to go and wash yr mouth out, competition organizer or not!!

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
I've got a feeling that BHA can only win the Championship on years HB wins WHC. I could be wrong though.

I've been thinking this for a while now. Many, many similarities.

-Consistently punching above their weight
-Huge loyal fanbases derided as plastic by more 'traditional' rivals
-Always the bridesmaid, never the bride
-Held back from glory by endemic CORRUPTION (See Dean, Mike and Shrimp, Mantis)

Firmly believe that the two are aligned- this year the badger is Brighton and Brighton is the badger. It has to be now or never. Anyone voting otherwise is voting for another season in the Championship.

On a train to the match at the moment but may well draft a longer post outlining my suspicions tomorrow morning before the tie gets underway.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I've been thinking this for a while now. Many, many similarities.

-Consistently punching above their weight
-Huge loyal fanbases derided as plastic by more 'traditional' rivals
-Always the bridesmaid, never the bride
-Held back from glory by endemic CORRUPTION (See Dean, Mike and Shrimp, Mantis)

Firmly believe that the two are aligned- this year the badger is Brighton and Brighton is the badger. It has to be now or never. Anyone voting otherwise is voting for another season in the Championship.

On a train to the match at the moment but may well draft a longer post outlining my suspicions tomorrow morning before the tie gets underway.

And I, for one, look forward to reading your expanded treatise.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
:bounce:

Last few hours. It's currently looking like we're going to have a first timer in the final. The SWC is struggling to retain his title and could be the second WHC great to get knocked out in consecutive rounds.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
It's OVER!

And so is Salt Water Croc's two year reign as champion. Congratulations to Grasshopper Mouse.

What this means is that we are GUARANTEED a first time winner in next weeks finale. Exciting times.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here