Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where do we think Rooney will end up?

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I'm pretty sure I saw him in the Grand hotel just last week....

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Garth Crooks is a 100 times worse than Claridge. Chris Sutton on the other hand -- a walking, talking penis.

Totally agree with you. I love Claridge on 5Live, especially on Monday and Friday evening debates. Stands up to others talking shite.

Sutton is actually quite spiteful and follows obvious narratives ... for example if a club such as Arsenal or Liverpool are missing their three best players, Sutton ignores that completely as any kind of factor and blames a loss 100% on the manager. This Monday, he was on a 30 minutes mission to blame just Moyes for Sunderland's relegation, whereas his more cerebral colleagues talked also of the bank debts, journeymen squad, 6 years of struggle, the hated absent owner and revealing comments made by their ex managers.

Albion fans will dislike Sutton so much next season, if we're in a loosing run. Bloom and Hughton will the Sutton boot, with him knowing bugger all about the club.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Making a **** of himself in movies like Beckham . Already been animated in Shrek .

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here