Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Manchester United or Ajax (or meh)?

Who do you want to win the Europa League final?

• Manchester United

Votes: 93 38.0%
  • Ajax

Votes: 89 36.3%
  • Meh

Votes: 63 25.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SAC

May 21, 2014
I can't stand United but am quite happy for them to fly the flag for England. I wont be watching the match and wont be at all upset if United lose though.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
As a young lad I always wanted any English, in fact British, club to triumph in a European match against Johhny Foreigner.

Now - not so much.
Same. I'd want someone like Everton to win, but not really bothered with Manure.

So... Meh

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Seems bizarre to be saying it but....

I hope United win and qualify for the Champions League on the off chance that it leads us to be facing a weakened team next season!

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Ajax. To punish Mourinho's arrogance in abandoning the Premier League campaign and pinning everything on this for Champions League qualification. His record with United is ordinary at best so far and silverware would just help him disguise how poor they've been for the outlay.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
In a Del Boy accent, Ajax!

There's a town just outside Toronto called Ajax. Of course it gets pronounced Aye-Jacks.

I shall be supporting the Dutch. Really can't stand United.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
I always want the English teams to win (unless it was to be Palace) but since Moaninho joined, my hatred of ManUre has reached nuclear proportions. So.... I'm not so sure now.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Seems bizarre to be saying it but....

I hope United win and qualify for the Champions League on the off chance that it leads us to be facing a weakened team next season!

That makes no sense.

1. Before the fixtures are out that's an entirely random call - our relegation rivals are equally as likely to benefit from a potential weakened team. It could very easily work against us.

2. If they don't win, then they'd be in next season's Europa League, so would be playing us (or, again, a rival) a couple of days after a 3000 mile trip to Baku on a Thursday night.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here