Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has any one got any good/bad jokes?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Wife came in and asked why the laptop was sticky.

It's not what you think, It's ice cream.

How did you get ice cream on it?

Ever tried eating a cornet whilst masturbating?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
My neighbour knocked on my door at 2:30am this morning, can you believe that 2:30am?! Luckily for him I was still up playing my bagpipes.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
A man goes to the doctor and says...." I've got a rather strange affliction "....When I wake up in the morning I can't stop singing ' Delilah ' and when I go to bed at night I just keep singing ' the Green Green Grass of Home '
" Thats simple " said the doctor...." You've got Tom Jones Syndrome "
The man asked...." Is it rare ? "
The doctor replied..." Its not Unusual "

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
Two condoms walking down the road pass a gay bar
One says to the other 'Do you fancy going in there to get shit-faced'

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
"So I rang up my local swimming baths. I said 'Is that the local swimming baths?' He said 'It depends where you're calling from.'" "So I rang up a local building firm, I said 'I want a skip outside my house.' He said 'I'm not stopping you.'

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
412dcfb7bc9f8020b5381f6e6ce5f634.jpg

What's this?

A Palestinian at a bus stop...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
There's a Polish bloke next door. Every night he stands at the top of our street singing, "I want to know what love is."

Bloody Foreigner.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Elderly couple in Church...

Husband chuckles and whispers to wife "I've just done quite a long silent fart.. what should I do?"

Wife replies : "put some new batteries in your hearing aid.."

AlastairWatts

Nov 1, 2009
High Wycombe
Jurgen Klinsmann goes back to Tottenham to see everyone before they pull the old ground down. Spurs are playing Arsenal. As he’s in the dressing room he says to the team ‘Look guys, I fancy a run out so you go off to the pub and I’ll take care of the game’. After a discussion, they agree. After ten minutes or so, they check their ‘phones - Tottenham 1 (Klinsmann, 10 mins) Arsenal 0. ‘Oh, he’s OK they say’, so have a few more beers and wander back to the ground. When they get there, they find Klinsmann sitting in the dressing room, head in hands. ‘I’ve let you down boys' he says so they check their phones again - Tottenham 1 (Klinsmann, 10 mins) Arsenal 1 (Ozil, 89 mins). ‘But Jurgen, you got a draw’. ‘Yes’, he says,’ but I got sent off in the twelfth minute….

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here