Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion-free Championship Playoffs thread

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
WTF is the deal with those flags? Just people waving flags.No stripes - are they supposed to be hoops? Rubbish.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
This is meant to be on Sky Sports 3, yes?

Rambo

Don't Push me
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
Sadly I think Reading will do it tonight.

Fulham - for all their lovely build up play - just aren't clinical enough. They outplayed us twice and we came away with 6 points. Reading's defence can be pretty miserly and they've only lost twice at home all season, same as us.

errr, we lost 3.

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
Stuck a tenner on Fulham win to make viewing a little more exciting!

In a moment of madness, I've just stuck a good deal more on Fulham. Maybe I just like to sh1t myself during the playoffs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
My Sky Sports 3 is showing Sky Sports 4. I've got two channels showing the same cricket match. Is this just me?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Is this the same Fulham who ripped us apart in two games? Looking very second rate tonight. After watching them against us I expected them to be much better but I guess the fact that they only scrapped in to the playoffs tells it's own story.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Is this the same Fulham who ripped us apart in two games? Looking very second rate tonight. After watching them against us I expected them to be much better but I guess the fact that they only scrapped in to the playoffs tells it's own story.

Reading dominated (statistically) and lost plenty of games on their own this season too.
Especially hilarious at Leeds.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here