Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well done Stockdale !!

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Nightmare for goal today but still my player of the season.....Many point winning / game winning performances/saves.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Amen.

It's in part thanks to Stocko that we are promoted and have had any chance at all to win the title.

Thank you David Stockdale.

Now brush yourself down and go again son.

The goal summed up Stockdale's career here - lots of great work but the rick always inevitably comes

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
I might be totally wrong, but his reaction after the game suggests to me he won't be here next season.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Such a shame for Stockdale - he'd had a perfect game up to then and had kept us in the match.

For his sake, I really hope it's not going to be one of the those career-defining moments at the Albion similar to Gordon Smith.

As a person that we saw after Shoreham and an Albion player, Stockdale deserves so much more.

He'll remember it long after it's become just another footnote in Albion's long history.

Horribly unfair, but that's football.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Take David Stockdale out of our season and we do not finish top two, simple as that.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
The goal summed up Stockdale's career here - lots of great work but the rick always inevitably comes

And even though the great work MASSIVELY outweighs those "ricks", some fans will always focus on them instead of the great work that contributed so much more.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
he had a great game apart from the goal for which he was probably unsighted......that's football....i just got ****in humiliated in front of a pub full of football fans...i was the only albion fan in there ....few lads from southwick , portslade & eastbourne but there all liverpool, yid & chelski fans .....i was ****ing gutted for about 15 minutes but it's only a game so i'm over it now.......honest....not.....ffs

No idea whatsoever what 'the rick' means, if anything. Assume it's derogatory in some way. But DS has saved us far more points than he's cost us. For that reason, I'm DS IN! :thumbsup:

Rick means lertting a shot straight at you through your legs in the last minute of a game to deny your team the title. That just happened, right?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here