Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Bullshit.

ANTIFA are scum, just like the Neo-Cons. Anyone who justifies their violence in anyway is part of the problem, not the solution.

You need to educate yourself.

ANTIFA, those who clashed with the Nazis, those who you're trying to paint as some righteous resistance, well this happened...

So you were saying?

1 state out of 50 and the Federal Government have not declared them a terrorist group.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Turning up to events like this is off the scale isn't it?

f0fd556_WAS710_VIRGINIA-PROTESTS-_0812_11.JPG

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
ANTIFA are funded by George Soros. It's all part of the divide and rule strategy and looks like it's working.
:clap2:
If you look deep enough the same sinister lot are behind practically every protest movement there is. and yes mate their strategy so far seems to be paying off, even I find myself at times rising to it.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
:clap2:
If you look deep enough the same sinister lot are behind practically every protest movement there is. and yes mate their strategy so far seems to be paying off, even I find myself at times rising to it.

Ah, the old anti semitic slur under a thinly veiled cloak.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Neo-Nazis have no legitimate power to oppress people so your statement is null and void. Are they holding positions of high power? Are they in law making positions? The answer is no, so they aren't influencing anything that can bring about oppression.

Well I guess that depends if you are only counting the ones with swastika tattoos, marching with flags.

I'd suggest there are more than enough of them 'in positions of power'.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Like who? Names please.

Trump and Bannon for starters. You'll decry that, of course, but then clearly our personal perceptions of what constitute a Nazi are somewhat disparate.

To make my (personal) position clear, Nazi 'sympathiser' = Nazi. If you hold the beliefs you're a Nazi, regardless of how far you act out those beliefs.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Trump and Bannon for starters. You'll decry that, of course, but then clearly our personal perceptions of what constitute a Nazi are somewhat disparate.

To make my (personal) position clear, Nazi 'sympathiser' = Nazi. If you hold the beliefs you're a Nazi, regardless of how far you act out those beliefs.

Yes I think your perception is clouded.

Nazis = Jew Haters

That is an unequivocal fact.

Now lets look at Trump and Bannon.

Trump has a Jewish son in law. Do you really think a Nazi is going to let his daughter marry a Jew? Logic says a big fat no.

Bannon, different kind of cat to Trump. Would you like me to post the video of his senior editor an Orthodox Jew dismissing the garbage that he's anti-semitic?

So I guess I'd really like to know if these men are Nazis why they surround themselves with Jews? Why wouldn't they hire and associate only with their own kind?

The logic just isn't there.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Yes I think your perception is clouded.

Nazis = Jew Haters

That is an unequivocal fact.

Now lets look at Trump and Bannon.

Trump has a Jewish son in law. Do you really think a Nazi is going to let his daughter marry a Jew? Logic says a big fat no.

Bannon, different kind of cat to Trump. Would you like me to post the video of his senior editor an Orthodox Jew dismissing the garbage that he's anti-semitic?

So I guess I'd really like to know if these men are Nazis why they surround themselves with Jews? Why wouldn't they hire and associate only with their own kind?

The logic just isn't there.

In fairness I should have used Nazi with a lower case 'n', to distinguish between nasty, dangerous, racist bigots in general, and the actual historic party of the same name.

But both N/n share their hate around a lot wider than just at jews.

Your equation of Nazis = Jew haters is incorrect. Nazis > Jew haters would be more accurate.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
In fairness I should have used Nazi with a lower case 'n', to distinguish between nasty, dangerous, racist bigots in general, and the actual historic party of the same name.

But both N/n share their hate around a lot wider than just at jews.

Your equation of Nazis = Jew haters is incorrect. Nazis > Jew haters would be more accurate.

Neo-Nazis are people who seek to revive the ideology of Nazism. This does not describe Trump nor Bannon.

Trump is a flat out Capitalist. The man might be many negative things but a nazi in any shape way or form he is not.

One of any nazi's core belief is the Jews are all evil and they control people. Once again neither of the men you mentioned shares this view.

If anything Trump and Bannon are in with the Zionists as you'll find plenty of them to debunk any claims they are anti-Jew especially from the Orthodox Jewish communities.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Neo-Nazis are people who seek to revive the ideology of Nazism. This does not describe Trump nor Bannon.

Trump is a flat out Capitalist. The man might be many negative things but a nazi in any shape way or form he is not.

One of any nazi's core belief is the Jews are all evil and they control people. Once again neither of the men you mentioned shares this view.

If anything Trump and Bannon are in with the Zionists as you'll find plenty of them to debunk any claims they are anti-Jew especially from the Orthodox Jewish communities.

Shall we just shake on 'nasty, dangerous, racist bigots' then?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here