Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joel Ward

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, United fans fill your stadium, you are merely there second team. Plastics.

You are getting confused. A plastic is someone who is fake......... hence the term plastic. Ok so far ?
So if they are Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool or United then they are plastic Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool or United fans.
Are you keeping up now ? I suspect not. By the way it's their and not there. Anyway back to your extra 12 thousand when you reached the Premier League -

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Corrected for you. Well some of it anyway. I'll leave 'millin' as it is.

MILLIN :

-verb, mill, millin
1. The act of walking anywhere while under the influence of marijuana.
A. They were millin through the mall, while eating a soft pretzel.

B. Lets go mill after this bowl.

The Raver

Banned
Jun 9, 2017
U OK hun?

Fine mate. Not a good result at all but it's one game and I'd rather lose 3-0 than 1-0 as it doesn't paper over the cracks.

You lost as well with Dunk netting an own goal so nothing to crow about. 22% possession wasn't it?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
That was away from home and we played with 3 make shift defenders that day in a back 5. Martin Kelly (reserve team player), Ward (a right back playing centre back), Schlupp (a left back playing centre back)

All established premier league players regardless. More top flight experience there than our back 4 !

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Fine mate. Not a good result at all but it's one game and I'd rather lose 3-0 than 1-0 as it doesn't paper over the cracks.

You lost as well with Dunk netting an own goal so nothing to crow about. 22% possession wasn't it?

We lost to Man City? Christ on a bike, why didn't someone tell us Brighton fans this earlier? What a shock!

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014

Haven't you been posting at length about your 'foundations of a great' (and oh so valuable) squad?

Now we're to believe you're pleased you got spanked, so it 'doesn't paper over the cracks'?

Lovely stuff.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
So what? We beat Chelsea and Liverpool away, doesn't mean you're going to beat beat them!

You stated a game where we played them away....I was merely pointing out that the correct comparison would be when we played them at home!

You really that THICK?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here