Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] What is your favourite trainers you have worn.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Never got the Converse obsession, very uncomfortable shoes worn by trendy vicars.
A good pair of Nike high tops or Magnum dust boots for me.

My feet are always cold in them.

Ah I see, well I don't actually as you seem to have worn them long enough to admit they are uncomfortable and your feet are always cold in them:shrug: :D

Did you used to be a trendy vicar?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Ah I see, well I don't actually as you seem to have worn them long enough to admit they are uncomfortable and your feet are always cold in them:shrug: :D

Did you used to be a trendy vicar?

I used to own a pair in the 90's.

Wouldn't wear them now though, everyone wears them. And they're cold.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Brown suede Puma Speedcats. Love 'em.

Puma-Speed-Cat-Suede-Brown-White.jpg

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Spotted the ice blue Adidas on the WSU concourse yesterday.
79fc39f124566633504d319bd0245d6c.jpg

No no no no! Harumph!

Mine are still box fresh and waiting for Spring, you bastxxd! (Not you Bozza, the wearer)

Jimmy Grimble

Forgot all about SL72s. Sometimes Adidas can be a bit too chunky, but SL72s have an excellent, streamline shape. That has inspired me to have a hunt for some. I had a beautiful blue and white pair that were brilliantly airy for the warmer months. Sadly got ripped on a night out in Malia when I was 18/19. Serves me right for wearing them out in a place like that.

Last edited:

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
I love trainers and you could say have a fetish for them :lol:

I can appreciate different types and silhouettes from Nike, Asics, Saucony and Adidas, but my favourite gotta be white Jordan 3's as below. I find the lack of support on Vans and Adidas Samba's etc to make for feet ache after couple hours, so generally stay away from them.

dcfqjq.jpg

But for everyday use trainers that go with everything like jeans, tracksuit bottoms and shorts are are comfortable to wear all day than imo you cant go wrong Nike Air Max 1's or Lights.

Attachments

• 3867_P_1381382904667.jpg
    3867_P_1381382904667.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 416
Last edited:

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Tempting: Onitsuka Tiger down to £24...

image.jpg

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
While I was at college I used to work in footlocker in Tunbridge Wells, ordered a pair of these (but with white stripes instead) from a Footlocker in Rome for a customer, they never turned up to collect so I bought them instead. They were beautiful and I actually cried when I accidently spilt line cleaner on them about 8 years later.

image.jpg

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Going to wear my new Adidas Samba this summer, have been waiting for the decent weather to start :O

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here