Votes: 12 4.5%

• Total voters

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
My mojo has hit a low of 4 - 'mare.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Hiding under the bed!
No,seriously I am pretty confident we will stay up, but a kick up the arse from top to bottom will be welcome.
Mojo would have a better spring in the step if I felt the club were going to develop a clear strategy to reach their goal and potential.Get the impression that it is a shambles...............certainly from the playing point of view and God,I hate what the loan system has done to us.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Is he palace? I can't recall...[/QUOTEParked car walked down Barnsole Road past the big Victorian School on the right, and through a long alleyway, turned right at the end with the ground on the left and went in the entrance for behind the goal at the covered Rainham End.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I Let's see if lots of lost season tickets get renewed and real crowds surge back to previous levels on a good start next season. I hope they do but there's a danger they won't. The previous poster may not be the twit you suggest..

If crowds are the metric then we already know the answer. A remarkable number of season tickets have been renewed for next year. The danger was during this poor season that that wouldn't happen.
Confounding everything it has. So crowds/tickets paid almost certainly will hold up next season.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
If crowds are the metric then we already know the answer. A remarkable number of season tickets have been renewed for next year. The danger was during this poor season that that wouldn't happen.
Confounding everything it has. So crowds/tickets paid almost certainly will hold up next season.

I thought there was a significant drop in season ticket sales as quoted by Bozza? Or do you want to spin that stat on behalf of the club too?

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I thought there was a significant drop in season ticket sales as quoted by Bozza? Or do you want to spin that stat on behalf of the club too?

The OP said "Lets see", but the club have already quoted numbers and then queried if "lots of " season tickets would be renewed for 15/16.

Barber confirmed it on Albion Roar and then quoted by [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] have already said that renewals are the 87-91% range (1901/normal ST) and sources (the argus) say they expect a final total of 20K overall sales. Thats "lots of", i reckon in my little Blue Barber book of spin. Perhaps not in yours. Fair enough.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
healthy 6

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009

My point would be that the very high crowds of the early Amex season were driven by exceptional season ticket sales. Account holders are the most valuable of customers in most businesses but particularly in league football - consider what the home crowd would be tomorrow if season tickets didn't exist. Some people here are thrilled that the reported decline in account sales is merely serious rather than catastrophic and I just hope that this has given Paul Barber breathing space to reconsider the way he communicates with and nurtures his 'account customers'. From box holders to regular STHs, there are plenty of such people who aren't too impressed so far.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
1/3 on 8 or more, 80% on 6 or more..............What the f..k...We have probably just avoided relegation.....80% are feeling happy with the way the season has so far gone...33% very happy....I`m gobsmacked ....I`m a 2. pleased that we are staying up but as fan bitterly disappointed with season/players/signings/loan players.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
My mojo is just sort of ticking along nicely. We've avoided the drop, and for the first time in a couple of seasons I'm looking forward to the summer window with a degree of enthusiasm.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Some people here are thrilled that the reported decline in account sales is merely serious rather than catastrophic and I just hope that this has given Paul Barber breathing space to reconsider the way he communicates with and nurtures his 'account customers'.

What would the club have to do in terms of communication and nurturing you as a season ticket holder to bring you back on side ? (i'm assuming you are a ST Holder, forgive me if not).

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Back to back wins brilliant. Squad needs improving.

9 for me

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
I feel a 7.5 coming on......though we absolutely do need a wide player with experience to replace March......get that in place and I may promote to an 8.75

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here