Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Positives from today.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Hopefully the biggest positive is yet to come, and that is Bloom accepts nobodies perfect and he's ****ed up appointing another non-experienced foreign manager, and thanks Sami for his efforts, and give him the tic tak.

Tyreman123

Jun 27, 2013
First half we looked decent some nice football! second half they started to pass the ball quicker and when we had paddy on they just had more space to play, but today Stockdale stepped up . pleased for him cos he is a quality keeper!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
O'Grady's shirt won't need to be washed as he didn't break sweat once. Hopefully that will save some money for FFP.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
1. My steak pie was as good as last week.
2. Met a Catweasel look alike before the game.
3. 'Oscar Must Go' has stopped posting in the Argus.

Stumpy Tim

I've been critical of Stockdale, but he was excellent today. I thought JFC was exceptional in the first half, though not quite as good in the second. Still, good for Sami to take off one of our best players.

In a way, a draw was the best result. Pushes Hyppia closer to the door, but we do get a point. A win would have papered over some serious cracks

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
I take it all back. A couple of Stockdale's saves today were outstanding. Big plus for me.
Has SH not rumbled that if you put your full backs in the opposition's half, and they put their two forwards on our back two ot leaves us very short of cover if/when things go wrong? Stockdale had to spend most of the day punting the ball downfield as Plan B. Oh, I get it, we now have a Plan B.

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Colunga was utterly awful. Wasted the ball and took too long every single time.

Think you might be in the minority there. He was a lot better than O'Grady and Baldock who proved today that they were League 1 strikers and cheap buys to suit FFP. At least Colunga wanted the ball and tried to make things happen. Jonny Cantor and Adam Virgo on SCR thought he had a good game too. I thought JFC wantedtoo long on the ball today. He had acres of space at times today but got caught in possession as he dwelt on the ball. Having said that he is one of our better midfielders. How Gardener gets to play every week amazes me. We definately missed Lua Lua today. We were crying out for his pace in the second half.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Our defenders are scoring loads.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
55% possession. 19 shots. A goal. A point. A nice pie. and a good time spent with friends and family.

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
Ince - Yes he is never going to have such a strong appeal as a potential game changer like Paddy - although played well today along with Stockdale. A few loose paces - athough that applied to most today. Ince kept it simple, and broke up play at times. A player like Pringle around him would be perfect. We were never going to probe with Gardner and Forster Caskey.

I am sure Ince will be dropped for Spurs!!!

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
It didn't rain and was not cold. Today was as low as I have felt in a long long time. We have the players there but they just don't know each other. A new manager might make them gel.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here