Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace v Liverpool

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Its all that Sir Bob Geldof's fault for re-releasing that CD/download single "Feed the Scousers , let them know its Christmas time" :rant:

Pistol Knight

Apr 7, 2014
Do you think you'll ever make a comment unless Palace are doing well, on a Brighton forum that is?

Pathetic Nigel.

Sorry its hard to post on here without being banned by "Big Bad Bozza" so I try to post in not too smug a styleee :) I read a laugh a lot though if that helps :D:D

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
Okay it's not a great season so far for us, but let's have a wry smile at watching Palace v Liverpool, especially as our rivals are in the bottom three & already losing 1-0 :clap2:

:jester:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Sorry its hard to post on here without being banned by "Big Bad Bozza" so I try to post in not too smug a styleee :) I read a laugh a lot though if that helps :D:D

It really isn't. Unless you're just a **** obviously. If you're not a **** then it's very easy to 'post on here without getting banned'.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Bozza shows Brighton fans how to take the positives from anything you can

I think that you'll find that most Brighton fans are used to not looking to the results of football matches to provide positivity in their lives.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Like Palace, we too will need to beat mid table sides at home to avoid relegation

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Good to see the thread didn't get deleted this season :ffsparr:

As Bozza pointed out, with the ad revenue you lot are giving the forum it's worth keeping on.

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
Do you think you'll ever make a comment unless Palace are doing well, on a Brighton forum that is?

Pathetic Nigel.

I've been here during all the defeats as well Hillian. Your response will probably be 'Yeah shows how pathetic you are'. Thread got made as an attempt to laugh at us whilst ignoring your own plight and we pulled it out the bag, played some very good football, sang the entire game and generally did brilliant. You drew to Norwich :D

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Real David and Goliath stuff. Congratulations.

image.jpg

It's was gladiatorial :wink:

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
I've been here during all the defeats as well Hillian. Your response will probably be 'Yeah shows how pathetic you are'. Thread got made as an attempt to laugh at us whilst ignoring your own plight and we pulled it out the bag, played some very good football, sang the entire game and generally did brilliant. You drew to Norwich :D

You didn't sing the entire game , at some points it sounded like the amex , am I aloud to say that
:ohmy:

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
What the man who cant pass , is to slow ect from the palace mouth lol you lot are pathetic

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here