Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WE GO AGAIN! (Video)

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
The end montage of Dale Stephens really got to me..... and I'm a cynical old git.

You're pretty good at this aren't you.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
We have everything against us, Cheating FFP teams, arrogant refs that would admit they wrong and a spineless FA

But believe, in the face of adversity we can do it

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
It's a masterpiece! I'd forgotten how sinister the Barton incident was, and when you compare it with the innocuous Stephens challenge, I wonder why we follow a game that is corrupt at every level.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I'd forgotten about the Derby player dragging Bruno up from the floor.
Did he even get a card for that? Surely that's not acceptable? is it?

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
I believe the club is doing some great motivational work with the players this week and this video deserves to be seen alongside it. I'd guess it has reached every player's phone already.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Top work again sir

Now just need your pre match with predictions one.. I look forward to them

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
That is absolutely different class, brings a lump to the throat and a tear to the eye...
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] is there any way we can get this video to the club/players?? Just imagine how pumped they will be Friday and Monday if they get the chance to watch that.

EPIC.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
That is absolutely different class, brings a lump to the throat and a tear to the eye...
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] is there any way we can get this video to the club/players?? Just imagine how pumped they will be Friday and Monday if they get the chance to watch that.

EPIC.

Happy to point them in the general direction, yes.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Starting to get excited about Friday automatic has gone but the play offs are very much on come on the Albion do it for Dale

zeemeeuw

Apr 8, 2006
Somerset
.... thats not only picked me off the floor but my head is banging on the roof now ... looking forward to smashing that ceiling at Wembley and sending Mr Poyet the bits.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here