Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 'Club membership' to be added to season ticket...

Would you pay £20 to add membership to your Albion season ticket?

• Yes, I would - sign me up!

Votes: 14 4.9%
  • No ****ing chance.

Votes: 270 95.1%

• Total voters

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Yes, it does.

What browser are you using? When I first signed up it worked but now it won't on four separate browsers and two separate laptops. Chat is a waste of time. Different excuse each time.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
What browser are you using? When I first signed up it worked but now it won't on four separate browsers and two separate laptops. Chat is a waste of time. Different excuse each time.

Works fine for me in either chrome or explorer.....never had an issue with it.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Private transport was just my way of distinguishing it from the trains and brighton buses, not the club's. I apologise if my wording was clumsy, but that is one of the arguments that Barber put forward - there are now more people/companies/entities/whatever offering alternative travel arrangements and the club's position is that it is creating disparity for some to receive subsidies and others not. It doens't affect me one way or the other, I wasn't trying to have any veiled digs or belittle the contribution of any of the travel operators, I was merely adding further explanation above conversation.
But initially we were encouraged by the club to use these travel services as it helps with the transport policy (ie reduced car travel) are they now saying driving yourself is ok?
If I use the coach travel I have no option to use the free travel zone unless they decide to drop us off at Haywards Heath train station instead of the Amex, that will be fun.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
But initially we were encouraged by the club to use these travel services as it helps with the transport policy (ie reduced car travel) are they now saying driving yourself is ok?
If I use the coach travel I have no option to use the free travel zone unless they decide to drop us off at Haywards Heath train station instead of the Amex, that will be fun.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Once you get to Henfield the 17 bus is part of the free travel zone. I'm not saying it's a convenient way to travel, but it is an option available.

I already pay a premium of £45 to Seagulls TV Player which doesn't even work on a desktop.

Works perfectly on mine. And good value for money in my opinion especially when I was in Spain and couldn't get commentary. even though I'm now in UK I still subscibe, worth it for the highlights alone I think.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here