Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Extra tickets available at Fulham away and another block on Sale now for Cardiff at Home

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Can't answer from experience but I can say the stand holds 7,281 and it looks like around 200 seats will be used as segregation between P3&P4.

With 2/3 days to go this is going to sell out with only c140 tickets remaining.

The seats you have in P1 were mostly sold at an early stage after our allocation of 4K was sold out within a couple of days. In other words, highly likely to be packed exclusively by albion in P1&P2.

In summary, you will be in a stand with a near 7K away following, and any Fulham fans that have strangely bought tickets in with us will be much more worried about things getting tasty than you should. That said, I highly doubt they would anyway as their fans are usually a decent bunch.

What he said [MENTION=318]Captain Sensible[/MENTION] ! I've never been in the mixed zone before but don't anticipate behaving any different to usual for this one.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Is there actually a segreagated area between Brighton fans and er Brighton fans?

If so, what's the point?

Yes it's about 5 seats worth to the left of P3 and the aisle. It used to be 5 seats into P4 as well but we were allowed to later sell those through our site.

They advertise it as a mixed zone so I guess they are obliged to segregate even though they are probably aware where the tickets have been purchased from :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here