Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tickets remaining for West Brom

Few more seats released in E1H and E3G

122 non family/ non disabled seats available
56 wheelchair / disabled or career seats
55 Family seats (some disabled ones)

Can't be too many more they can make available apart from squeezing the segregation in S1G to 3 columns......

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Few more seats released in E1H and E3G

122 non family/ non disabled seats available
56 wheelchair / disabled or career seats
55 Family seats (some disabled ones)

Can't be too many more they can make available apart from squeezing the segregation in S1G to 3 columns......

Are a lot of these ticket exchange tickets?

I bought some extra tickets for both West Brom and Newcastle, and for both games there are more seats dotted about than there were before when I bought them. There would have been no reason they were held back or guest tickets (E1A and E1B) so assumed they were ticket exchange coming up for sale.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Are a lot of these ticket exchange tickets?

I bought some extra tickets for both West Brom and Newcastle, and for both games there are more seats dotted about than there were before when I bought them. There would have been no reason they were held back or guest tickets (E1A and E1B) so assumed they were ticket exchange coming up for sale.

If the site was busy there could have been a few batches of tickets in people's "baskets" but they never completed the sale?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Premier League action returns to the Amex this Saturday with the visit of West Bromwich Albion. The 3pm kick-off is the first of two home Premier League fixtures this September, with Newcastle United visiting later in the month.

After a successful international break for several Albion players, with both Shane Duffy and Davy Propper opening their international goal-scoring accounts, attention will be firmly on securing a result against West Bromwich Albion. The Baggies have secured two wins and a draw in their opening three Premier League fixtures.

With fewer than 200 tickets remaining at the time of writing, this match is expected to sell-out very soon. To secure your tickets visit seagullstickets.com.

Some more released in S1G although not the seats that would reduce the segregation, so still scope for these.

Currently available:-

North = 24 (all front row but have these not been released for non disabled in the past)
Shelf = 10 (Family Area)
WSL = 39 (14 are disabled seats. 21 are in the plum, albeit expensive, centre block)
WSU = Sold Out
South = 107
ESL = 60 (47 of which are family seats and some of these are disabled seats)
ESU = 17 (2 of which are disabled seats)

So, 257 currently available, plus the possibility of a few more in S1G, any others the club might find and the advertised availabilty in hospitality.

The statement [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] quoted 6 hours ago clearly was not too accurate.

I still think this will sell out. Same old as to why those who know they can't make it cannot tell the club now so if/when all are sold there are a bank of exchange seats to release.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
What's happening? WBA, Newcastle, Everton all blank, no sold out or buy option. Strangely, Stoke has the buy option. Cannot log into the website either. Anyone else have this issue?

Sent from my XT1072 using Tapatalk

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
It might have been my phone, now on kindle and can see buy etc.

168 left including disabled seats in north.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Really surprised this hasn't sold out. I appreciate it's not a "big club" but with the Summer holiday season now gone, this could be a first game of the season for a lot of folk.

What with it being a rare Saturday 3pm and a category C game, what's not to like?

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Really surprised this hasn't sold out. I appreciate it's not a "big club" but with the Summer holiday season now gone, this could be a first game of the season for a lot of folk.

What with it being a rare Saturday 3pm and a category C game, what's not to like?

Certainly puts an end to any talk of a need for expansion. 30k is ample for us - anybody who wants a ticket for the majority of games can get one.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Certainly puts an end to any talk of a need for expansion. 30k is ample for us - anybody who wants a ticket for the majority of games can get one.

Not sure I agree with that. 166 tickets left, for one of the least attractive sides in the division after we've made a poor start and had the striker disappointments of the TW. I'd say that suggests quite a bit of potential room for expansion. Shame the ground doesn't allow for it...

Just 76 unrestricted seats available and most of these are in the south stand.
51 family tickets. 10 of these are disabled ones
42 non family disabled seats

If you're not in need of one of the wheelchair/disabled seats there are just 15 pairs available. All of these are in S1F.

Time for the exchange ?
Time for some of the remaining disabled seats to be offered to all ?
Time to release another 20 pairs in S1F by reducing the segregation to 3 columns?

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach

I imagine the result of the window has affected some.

Still, we are 150 tickets shy of a 28k home gate which is more than against city, and many of those are family restricted, disabled or restricted views.

What seems to happen is the club keep releasing tickets (presumably from cancellations, tickets not taken up, segregation reductions etc.) almost as quickly as people are buying the last remnants of availability which gives the impression that sales are alot slower than they actually are. They leave it too late to unrestrict the family and disabled seats in my opinion and having to announce a sellout before the exchange can open is extremely annoying. We would be taking 3 more if any seats became available in our section, but I understand why it's done this way.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach

Disagree. If the East was as big as the West or the North bigger with more STs on offer, we would be getting bigger gates for sure. The last remnants of tickets are in areas that aren't great to watch a football match in, which should ring a bell from a previous era.

Agreed. The stadium pretty much pitched at the right amount.

Agree, for now, though our support is growing at a faster rate than we're keeling over. Stabilisation in the PL and we'd have to look at expansion within 5-10 years.

Jan 30, 2008

WBA ???
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here