Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Post working stream here for Brighton v Man City

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
I'm fed up each game when trying to find a stream trawling through various threads to see if anyone has found a stream that's working.

So please if you find one can you post it in here so those of us who can't make the match or got sky can quickly view this thread for a stream?

My initial guess will be cricfree.sc

Thanks

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Oh what a bind for you. You could get BT sport?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Don't think [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] will be a fan of this thread. Potential charges/fines for him if links to illegal streams being posted on here

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Send streams via pm. Job done

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
As others have said, I'm sorry but we will have to not permit streaming links on here due to the significant risk to both the poster of those links and NSC for hosting them.

There seems to have been quite a shift in how rights holders are reacting to streaming now and NSC is a big and easy target for someone to come after.

I know this will seem draconian and I expect some will say "But site XXXXXXXXX has links to streams" which I don't doubt, but I can only assume that those who do look after those other sites have a different view on the risk involved here. Whilst you may not agree with my stance, can I please ask that you accept it.

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
As others have said, I'm sorry but we will have to not permit streaming links on here due to the significant risk to both the poster of those links and NSC for hosting them.

There seems to have been quite a shift in how rights holders are reacting to streaming now and NSC is a big and easy target for someone to come after.

I know this will seem draconian and I expect some will say "But site XXXXXXXXX has links to streams" which I don't doubt, but I can only assume that those who do look after those other sites have a different view on the risk involved here. Whilst you may not agree with my stance, can I please ask that you accept it.

If you lean a tad to the left, then I agree with your stance.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007

Ah sorry Bozza, didn't realise. Please remove this thread then, thanks.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Ah sorry Bozza, didn't realise. Please remove this thread then, thanks.

No need for it to be removed and no apology required either. I was going to post something to this effect and had forgotten, so this served as a reminder.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour

****ing spoilsport!

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Shouldn't really be any need to post about streams on here this season anyway. PL games are usually really easy to find in comparison to Championship ones.

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
maxresdefault.jpg
Getty_stream_of_consciousness-597285558-57c8c3da5f9b5829f40c082d.jpg
o8QfrB27miAVex7F2tBMDvyk.jpeg

That last one can be a bit rocky.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

So does that mean you and your fellow mods have to constantly monitor NSC every match this season to delete links to streams if they pop up

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here