Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Match Made In HEAVEN For The Last Home Game? (Assuming All Goes Well From Here On In)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Dear club, please make this happen...

brighton-gay-mens-chorus-group (1).jpg

Would be quite MAGNIFICENT on oh so many levels. And certainly WAY better than the opera woman that normally gets wheeled out.

Last edited:

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Seconded. Would be magnificent and one in the eye for all of our unreconstructed homophobe opposition supporters out there.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
In order of preference for me although the fee might be high

Male quartet like El Divo
Single Male singer like Alfie Boe
Female Singer as we have had
Christ Hospital Band

and in 100th place a male choir

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
They're actually very good. I've seen them perform.

However, pre-match choral campness aside, I rather hope that we could have a post match disco with the splendid motown and northern soul that [MENTION=9938]Big Al[/MENTION] has offered up in the past.

A good old knees up to (hopefully) celebrate promotion would be a great way to see the season off.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Counting those chickens

Heaven = Live performances from the Band of The Princess of Wales's Royal Regiment (Royal Sussex heritage) stirring renditions of GOSBTS plus a few 'banging tunes' from our Norm.

:salute::rave:

el punal

Dear club, please make this happen...

View attachment 83498

Would be quite MAGNIFICENT on oh so many levels. And certainly WAY better than the opera woman that normally gets wheeled out.

Good idea. But why not go the whole hog and get Village People in. Altogether now . . . . Y - M - C - A :rock:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
If the budget doesn't quite stretch, we could have Krispies in the centre circle, standing on a table 'borrowed' from the Lord Nelson.

"Derr der der der derrr derrrrrrrrrrr......"

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Put them on the shelf (kids stand). At 15 mins before KO shine a spot light on them and off they go. Brilliant Yes Yes Yes.
Other advantage of the shelf is that they would all want free entry and that's a lot of unsold tickets.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
If the budget doesn't quite stretch, we could have Krispies in the centre circle, standing on a table 'borrowed' from the Lord Nelson.

"Derr der der der derrr derrrrrrrrrrr......"

Great idea! Krispies, aided and abetted by his trusty lieutenant known to all as Dover (and a man who must pray to the gods of his choosing every day that he wasn't born in Littlehampton)

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I'll gladly take a second place finish if it spares us the tired old cliche of We Are The Champions blaring over the PA. It's boring, every title winner does it and I bloody hate the song.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here