Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Full respect to the Homosexual and Lesbian community, God loves us all

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Is it though......?

I got a fair few odd looks while walking through pride holding hands with my then GF.

Did you? If that's true and not just projected paranoia then I can only put it down to there being a couple of knob'eds in a crowd of 50,000. I imagine you'd get that in any group that size.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
for the record I don't dislike GP, it gets in the way of my plans each year but I can live with that once a year.

The endless car rallies on Madeira Drive each weekend can f**k off tho!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Did you? If that's true and not just projected paranoia then I can only put it down to there being a couple of knob'eds in a crowd of 50,000. I imagine you'd get that in any group that size.

I meant you were the knob'eds.

(I didn't! Joke!)

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Bagpipes ??

Armpits! The lifting and returning of the armpit up and down during this particular part of sexual congress resembles the activity of the skirt wearing Irn Bru drinking short people north of the border.

Am I the only person familiar with the term?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Armpits! The lifting and returning of the armpit up and down during this particular part of sexual congress resembles the activity of the skirt wearing Irn Bru drinking short people north of the border.

Am I the only person familiar with the term?

Shagging an armpit? Okay, I can kind of see that.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
That isn't how it works...

Did you choose your height or your eye colour? If not, why would you think anyone gets to choose their sexuality?

When a friend came out,he had grown up since the age of 5 in my road with us,a lot of my other friends basically ignored him and so forth,he moved away,he was always slightly different when it came to girls,but as peer pressure? was a factor he fluctuated,basically he said to me that is who i am,i was fine with it,i still see him every so often about the town,but i have a family and have settled and he is still searching for a partner to be with..he will always be seen by me as the good friend i grew up with.

Another friend switches to women every so often but is very promiscuous,the life and soul of the party,he is they type i refer to as he swears blind he is Gay..and to some degree i find that odd..

Hope that helps

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Seems to have a big problem healing amputees.

never mastered that one,could be he just mislaid the instruction manual of course :shrug:

seems to have a problem creating them in the first place.

Try to see the beauty in everything,both good and bad,learn from it and don't expect God to fix all of mankind's problem's,mankinds gift is the opportunity to search for the answers.

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003
Try to see the beauty in everything,both good and bad,learn from it and don't expect God to fix all of mankind's problem's,mankinds gift is the opportunity to search for the answers.

try seeing the beauty a child born with gastroschisis or a congenital heart defect? so many problems are not the result of man, why cause the suffering?

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
try seeing the beauty a child born with gastroschisis or a congenital heart defect? so many problems are not the result of man, why cause the suffering?
Every situation has a great design. The anal region is meant to get rid of waste, not to put objects inside.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Well,my partner had a recent miscarriage,that to me is the ideal scenario if it is not meant to be,we still are awaiting a result as to why but she was only 5 weeks,genetic problems have built up over many 1000's of years,this is as a result in some cases as something as simple as not having fresh water to drink..

Suffering,there is more at work here than just apparent suffering,it is a very interesting subject,nobody wants to suffer,but the soul is the control force,not the mind or the body,being out of our minds and back to our senses allows our souls to be what we truly are,it appears that creation has dealt all species on the planet a bad hand at times,i can't really say it's good that babies are born with defects,however medical advances are helping us better understand why they happen..

Cancer treatments as an example,some people searching for a cure are working from opposite ends,some cure,others are looking at prevention before the foetus leaves the womb,it's all we are really here for,to learn,experience and remember who we are..

I get slated a lot for my trust in God,i am as far from religion as you could get,i don't go to church,i don't fear our creator,i make my own mind up and question everything,i am thank full for my time here on this most beautiful planet,i appreciate a lot and know that even before i have asked,God will have answered,i am also aware it could all end tomorrow,so i stay in the here and now an try not to dwell on anything,life is too magnificent and wonderful to waste.

I also would mention that the laws of the universe are at work too,cause and effect,karma,smile and the world smiles with you,good things happen when we try,all born out of positive thinking..

Last edited:

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003
Every situation has a great design.

anyone who designs such problems in the newly born is evil.

Well,my partner had a recent miscarriage,that to me is the ideal scenario if it is not meant to be,we still are awaiting a result as to why but she was only 5 weeks,genetic problems have built up over many 1000's of years,this is as a result in some cases as something as simple as not having fresh water to drink..

thats very unfortunate. i cant concieve how there is anything "ideal" from it. your god has no answers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here