Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huddersfield Town v Brighton and Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Is the ref going to add on 10 minutes stoppage time ?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
because the players are bottlers not winners?

it does appear so ....if they can't do it for themselves they could do it for Upson.....at least he has a go ffs.......insipid attempt so far to wrest a point off a team who were on a woeful run of form before we bowled up....conceded a goal on 6 minutes and then refused to attack for the rest of the game.........:rant:

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
It really sounds like we could play all night and not score - or even have a shot on target

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'd already mourned the death of the season, I was coming out the other side. Then they gave me hope again in the last 2 games. I didn't want it, I didn't ask for it, but they gave it to me, and now they're crushing it and I've got to mourn the death of the season again. No human should have to go through this.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
I know that . My question was about the play-off to decide the finishing positions between two teams that end the season with equal points, equal goal difference and an equal number of goals scored.
Sorry. I'll shut up then!!!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I'd already mourned the death of the season, I was coming out the other side. Then they gave me hope again in the last 2 games. I didn't want it, I didn't ask for it, but they gave it to me, and now they're crushing it and I've got to mourn the death of the season again. No human should have to go through this.

"It's not the despair Laura, I can handle the despair....."

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking

Absolutely this. This team is wrecking me this season. I feel like one large ball of prolapse.

AAAAARGH!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here