[Football] You just won't believe this

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
3a609fa63103b647948cca6f846e3a65.jpg

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Been booked more times for diving than any other player in the league this season.
Surprise surprise. [emoji2]
They said earlier on Sky Sports that it was over the last three seasons. Fabulous record: Both Zaha and Palace must be really proud.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Yes, but I reckon it'll be years before a referee gives anyone a second yellow for diving - I don't think they've got the balls.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
He was, but ironically the one that wasn't a dive he got booked for, happy days. :lolol:

When you get a reputation for diving, as he has earned himself, the ref will get it wrong. He'll have more doubt when you go down and you won't get all the fouls you should. And every once in a while, you'll also get booked wrongly. Tough luck. Stop diving, and eventually, when the refs realise you've cleaned up your act, you'll start getting more of the fouls you should, won't get wrongly booked as often.

Unfortunately, until that happens (yeah, like it'll happen any time soon) it will give Palace fans and Zaha something to hang their hats on. Today's booking "He didn't deserve it! The ref got it wrong, look at the replays! He's not a diver" and they will continue to ignore the ones that are actual dives, or "what about izquierdo that time" "murray does it too! (he used to do it for us!)" and so on.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here