Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Whispers of a "floodlight show" tonight...

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Having the flood lights on would be a good idea otherwise we will have to wave out mobile phone lights :moo: ..but what is this show? I’m just an old git behind with the times

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Sounds wonderful, just what we all go to football for.

Really get the feeling that the club's let the Premier League go to it's head a little bit, as if the soppy f*cks assume that the same 25K punters who went last season have somehow suddenly had their brains turned to Premier League MUSH. Enough of the EPL BS already! :nono:

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Just hope its not similar to what Chavski do before KO at Stamford Bridge.
They turn off all the lights with only a spot light on the players walking out onto the pitch...similar style to the NBA introductions.

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
Really get the feeling that the club's let the Premier League go to it's head a little bit, as if the same 25K punters who went last season have somehow suddenly had their brains turned to Premier League MUSH. Just won't do :nono:

I just don't really understand why they do stuff like this. The place is sold out week in, week out, and has been for months, it's not like we're desperate to attract more and more fans. Just leave things alone and let us get on with playing/watching football. We've proved we deserve to be here already, there is no need for all this crap. We'll end up like them up the road, if we're not careful.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
I’ll be too busy fist bumping my way around the away end, taking framed selfies at every opportunity to notice any flashing lights..... high five anyone?

I’ll be ‘fist pumping’ Barber in the bollocks if this happens.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Just let the fans turn up and enjoy football, is that really too much to ask?

I'd seriously be prepared to pay a hefty premium to be able to just turn up at the game a minute before kick-off and be back in a pub in civilisation twenty minutes after the final whistle. A bit like we had at the Goldstone or even Withdean really. Admit it, for all the obvious positives, in some aspects the Amex really SUCKS.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
This is a PL idea isn't it ? Not sure albion have much of a say ???

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here