Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Moyes must go" - get your chops around this

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Thank, bushy. Out of interest, would it have made a difference to you in getting season tickets for you and your boys if Albion had still been playing at Withdean? (Just to be clear, this isn't a snide post on my part).

In all honesty mate it would have made a difference , but I will be renewing next year , whether we go up or not.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
In all honesty mate it would have made a difference , but I will be renewing next year , whether we go up or not.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
What was Brighton's average gate at run down withdean , when they didnt have a wealthy benefactor as chairman ? Now compare it to the average gate at the shiny new amex stadium , with a wealthy benefactor as chairman , anyone would think some brighton fans have double standards. ......

Maths isn't your forte, obviously.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Ive got a season ticket at the amex for me and my two boys , chelsea is beyond a joke now , there are people dressed in tracksuits with tabards with ' here to help ' written on them , to direct the tourists to their seats , literall hundreds of chinese milling about taking pictures , ill always support chelsea , but the club I knew and loved has gone.
So you admit you are not a true Brighton fan then, a true fan has one club and one club only... I'd rather pay to watch Brighton then watch any other club for nothing...as I proved by turning down a Wembley hospitality box to watch us play up north.

D

Deleted member 18477

Jesus! Clearly those fans don't realise man Utd are without their 2 best players at the moment.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
So you admit you are not a true Brighton fan then, a true fan has one club and one club only... I'd rather pay to watch Brighton then watch any other club for nothing...as I proved by turning down a Wembley hospitality box to watch us play up north.

I don't believe he has ever claimed to be a Brighton fan from birth. He's Chelsea born and bred.

With parlous finances, everyone is welcome as far as I can see

Are we in a position to turn people away for not being a true fan? Our most famous switchee (sic), Fatboy Slim, has pumped thousands in to the club.

Besides, why does everyone have to be labelled? I'm a true Brighton fan as there is no one else, but I attend less than a handful of games a season - someone like Bushy pumps far more money in to the club than I do.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Ive got a season ticket at the amex for me and my two boys , chelsea is beyond a joke now , there are people dressed in tracksuits with tabards with ' here to help ' written on them , to direct the tourists to their seats , literall hundreds of chinese milling about taking pictures , ill always support chelsea , but the club I knew and loved has gone.

I think many clubs we knew and loved have gone. The Albion aren't there.........yet, but are moving in that direction.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

Really? I used to support another club.

Noldi

Sep 5, 2010
Horsham
These tweets from a lad in Beijing are getting a lot of attention this evening. It all started with him tweeting this beaut:

"MUFC BRAND HAS BEEN RUINED BY MOYES!! IT BECAUSE HE A FUKING FOREIGNER WHO DOES NOT UNDERSTAND VALUES OF BEING A TRUE MANC!! #RIPMUFC :'("

https://twitter.com/Moyes_Must_Go

Kev the Rev - it's this refitting stuff that you're missing out on.

Ah he's a foreigner is he well I'm glad that's come out I wondered why I could not understand him.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I think the real depth of the Manc's feelings can be viewed on Red Cafe, I have been busy tonight so have not looked but they have a poll running "Moyes in or out " and I think about two weeks ago 20% wanted him out. To be honest, some of the rants on Red Cafe are almost as ridiculous as the OP.

Noldi

Sep 5, 2010
Horsham
He's giving as good as he takes, but then it can't be hard to wind up a load of plastic fans.

I like this one

“@stenield27: sort your eyes out you dick you obviously have problems with you eye sight”
I WILL IF YOU SORT OUT SNACKING PROBLEM 🐷🍔🍟🍕🍫

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Anyone who switches allegiances to another club are not true fans. If for some reason I ever stop supporting going to watch Pala e I would never switch to another club.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Moyes has said United have not given up on the title and he's confident of being in Europe next season, even if he has to write the song himself.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Ive never claimed to be a true brighton fan, i'm chelsea , and always will be , but for reasons ive outlined i dont go a lot these days.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Ive never claimed to be a true brighton fan, i'm chelsea , and always will be , but for reasons ive outlined i dont go a lot these days.

I think it's great you bring your lads to the Albion [MENTION=11956]bushy[/MENTION] . Not quite sure of the point others are trying to make but suspect they're just trying to feel superior.

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Anyone who switches allegiances to another club are not true fans. If for some reason I ever stop supporting going to watch Pala e I would never switch to another club.

Indeed. You can change your wife, your name, your religion, your gender etc..... but a football club is for life. I have a brother in law who is a Chelsea fan and his sentiments are similar to that of Bushy. Its a shame but that is modern football. Going back to your point that is why I can't stand that bloody Dim Lovejoy, once Watford now Chelsea that is crossing a boundary that is just too far. Unacceptable behaviour. His family should disown him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here