Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ref for Southampton Away

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Dude, I often agree with your posts on here but you really need a medication of some positivity - just enjoy the ride :)

With some Albion fans on Sunday, we watched the Stains-Spuds game. We were all taken a back by the quality of Stains play, against an arrogant opposition who nornally turn up at St.Fairies and grab all 3 points. The players I mentioned were really good. Not said lightly, as I don't like them.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
With some Albion fans on Sunday, we watched the Stains-Spuds game. We were all taken a back by the quality of Stains play, against an arrogant opposition who nornally turn up at St.Fairies and grab all 3 points. The players I mentioned were really good. Not said lightly, as I don't like them.

Oh yeh they’re all very good and saints will be favourites. But I still think you need some positivity in general seeing your posts - I’m sending you some now!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Oh yeh they’re all very good and saints will be favourites. But I still think you need some positivity in general seeing your posts - I’m sending you some now!

I'm listening.

There are 2 types of football fan:

The ever optimistic. (you and many others I guess).

Then many others who are cheered only when the team is playing winning football. That's me. You can see crowds reacting positively to this. The Amex has been pretty quiet for long spells in games recently, compared obviously to the WBA/Newcastle/Watford home games. Fans sense the tension on the pitch, or their bubble is burst by yet more goals conceded. I watched Swansea last night, their stadium was morgue-like, tense, until their team took the lead, giving the fans something to galvanise them.

Hoping that a new look Albion with Locadia and other newcomers, gives Albion fans plenty to cheer about in the coming games.

Last edited:

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch

Really? Only they were really dreadful when we played them the other week despite us going one down early on.

They looked like a team that gave up the moment we equalised and their fans knew it.

You have every chance of winnng if you just get in their collective face and attack them.

Unfortunately.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Really? Only they were really dreadful when we played them the other week despite us going one down early on.

They looked like a team that gave up the moment we equalised and their fans knew it.

You have every chance of winnng if you just get in their collective face and attack them.

Unfortunately.

Did you watch the entire Stains-Spuds game?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Talking of refs' mistakes, anyone see the Clermont-Ospreys game on Saturday? The ref (JP Doyle) mistakenly called a Clermont pass forward, on realising his error he instantly apologised and said he'd made a mistake. Can anyone imagine Dean doing that?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
We're not on the TV, so he won't be encouraged by a TV audience to act the complete prick. So just his usual level of general crapness.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here