Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So was 9/11 an inside job or not? (merged)

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Listen. I have watched many of these videos. But they all try to squeeze every single "fact" into their own agenda. They start with a belief that this was all constructed by the government because they want xy and z and this guy over here conveniently works for company x who has a tenuous link to company y who is run by the son of the presidents babysitter.

Why do you believe a video with such a clear agenda, but refute the peer-reviewed studies of others?
I believe footage of fire fighters/members of the public on the day, covered in blood and dust explaining what they saw and heard over a few small minded football fans that weren't in new York on 9/11

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Not just that one video! There's hours of footage and script

And I don't believe for a minute that you believe any of it.

You're just on here for a wind-up.

I'm more puzzled that people still respond with logical arguments, as it that'll make any impact.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Have you seen the footage of the fire fighters on the day on camera describing what they saw and heard?

About 3 years I was out of work and watched quite a number of these videos ...... all utter bollocks !

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
About 3 years I was out of work and watched quite a number of these videos ...... all utter bollocks !
Do you believe the terrorists passport was found

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Wrong Direction posts a crappy thread and along comes fellow tin foil hatter (and completely different person obviously) Megazone to back him up (who oddly enough, hasn't been on here all day until now). Get in. Now who's that cretin whose job it is to defend Donald Trump on that thread? He seems to have gone AWOL now that this is the cock-womble magnet thread.

All three accounts used on the same day. Good times.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Wrong Direction posts a crappy thread and along comes fellow tin foil hatter (and completely different person obviously) Megazone to back him up (who oddly enough, hasn't been on here all day until now). Get in. Now who's that cretin whose job it is to defend Donald Trump on that thread? He seems to have gone AWOL now that this is the cock-womble magnet thread.

All three accounts used on the same day. Good times.

fb0e14a5ba663f35dda444e467e25997--will-arnett-get-tickets.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here