Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bournemouth away tickets

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Why, we've alread had one of those.

Anyhow, Barnet selling details have just been released and they have split the first day, so can be done. Why it's being done for Barnet is another matter though.....

I am pretty sure the club know that if everyone in the top point bracket wants a ticket they will get one, so no point really.

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
248+ for first dibs against Watford with 2100 tickets
281+for Bournemouth with 1300 tickets. The club must be marrying up tickets with supporters points.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
From 9 am tomorrow for those with 281 points !

Sounds a fair enough figure.....

280 Sounds a much better figure to me (as that is how many points I have and as I will have no chance to log on to buy on Wednesday until at least 10:30 if i'm lucky but more likely 12:00, due to work and they are likely to be sold out for either time by then anyway)

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
aaaaaand WE'RE OFF............................

queue.JPG

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
The excitement of waiting and then you are position number >< your waiting time is >< minutes. Who misses the old days of just logging on when you felt like it, and would be virtually guaranteed a ticket.

28 minutes.....

Log in at 8.55, find ticket site already selling, purchase tickets, moan at self for not having the patience to wait an hour or so to get decent seats, get back to work

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
I'd love to know why the club think it is a good idea to sell two lots of tickets at the same time. It certainly isn't "customer" driven.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here