Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Referee for Saturday

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
He's the best ref in the country. He'll be the top guy in the world within 5 years. Problem is nobody knows shit about referees - generally speaking.

52 year old Roger East will be the best ref in the world in 5 years?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
No, Chris Kavanagh will. £50?

You are offering me £50 because you didn't quote the post you were referring to. Sounds fair. Because you wouldn't be offering a testosterone "look at me" bet to someone who didn't argue otherwise, now would you?

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patreon
Oct 17, 2008
I'm the campiest hetero thesp-type you'll ever meet - no testestorone here love! I just know how well regarded he is within the FA, can vouch for his character and opine that he is the best referee in the country based on my experience. I didn't mean to misquote you, I've just been drinking heavily and dealing with lots of issues. If you want to discuss further, PM me.

R=

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I'm the campiest hetero thesp-type you'll ever meet - no testestorone here love! I just know how well regarded he is within the FA, can vouch for his character and opine that he is the best referee in the country based on my experience. I didn't mean to misquote you, I've just been drinking heavily and dealing with lots of issues. If you want to discuss further, PM me.

R=
Not fussed either way - sorry about the issues and easy on the drinking.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I think Andre Marriner reffed all the games against them up the road very well, Dale could have seen red a few times in the (3-2) but it looked liked he wanted the game to flow with 11 v 11. One of the good ones this season.

I agree. Andre Marriner reffed all three of our matches against Palace. I thought he did well.

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
He sent Knocky off at Goodison. Having said that he was the ref for our game against West Ham at the Amex, which we won.
And quite rightly too. Silly challenge. It could be worse in the form of Jonathan Moss who really was/is appalling and beyond inept.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here