Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dale Stephens brilliant tonight

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
There was a reason I used the word DEFENSIVELY - it may be because a loose pass has nothing to do with defending whatsoever. Learn football before giving out :facepalm: - unbelievable.

Please stop it :lolol:

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Credit where credit is due. I've been critical about Stephen's so far this season but thought he was excellent tonight. Long may those performances continue. Same can't be said about Hemed though - last weeks goal from him papered over the cracks, he was a complete passenger tonight and if you watch the replay of their second goal - what the **** was he doing !

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Stephens was good but I wouldn't say he was brilliant.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Please stop it :lolol:

I know - making you look stupid is too easy. I see it happen daily on here - no wonder people comment on your aggressive arrogantly posts regularly - negative clueless moaner who's football knowledge is very limited. :thumbsup:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Dale had a poor game against Man City & West Brom, and I was worried he wasn't going to cope with the Prem, but tonight he was back to his excellent self.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
He was brilliant tonight and looked premier league class. As did march, groß and dunk. We know knock is and propper is starting to look good. We need Bruno or the new flair RB fit. Not at all convinced by

So odd tht we did not look like conceding until we scored. Such a shame for Liam R. Darn it.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
There was a reason I used the word DEFENSIVELY - it may be because a loose pass has nothing to do with defending whatsoever. Learn football before giving out :facepalm: - unbelievable.

Oh dear someone has been drinking. & can't handle it.

It wasn't duffys best game with the ball - losing it several times or without - defensivley he did alright but was hardly convincing as a top flight defender. 4/10 max from me

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
I know - making you look stupid is too easy. I see it happen daily on here - no wonder people comment on your aggressive arrogantly posts regularly - negative clueless moaner who's football knowledge is very limited. :thumbsup:

Come off it, Duffy was poor all around.

And it's whose, not who's.

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Certainly his best game of the season. Thought Propper was quieter. If they both perform at their best then we will be ok.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Dale had a poor game against Man City & West Brom, and I was worried he wasn't going to cope with the Prem, but tonight he was back to his excellent self.

The billionaires of Man City made virtually every Albion player look poor. They've scoured world football to buy success. We only kept it to 2-0 by Alamo tactics of nine deep lying defenders.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I tend to think Duffy is probably the best box player there is. He commands it, defensively and sometimes offensively. Take him out of his comfort zone and he's got no bones in his legs.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Can someone post the words to the disco song being sung tonight? Sounded good but I couldn't make out all the words

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here