Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Red card challenge on knockaert...

SB005

WSU is my home
Jan 12, 2008
Angmering
Strangely I won tickets to todays game, in the home end, sat next to the albion fans (and by the way we sounded incredible today).

Went for a pint at half time and comments were all along the lines of disgusting tackle....stupid boy....what was he doing etc....

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Nearly broke my leg on the seat in front when we went ballistic at the tackle. Broke the back of the seat though!
Watched him take off with a flying lunge in disbelief.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Lawro on 606 said it was absolutely atrocious, like a kung fu kick :lolol:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Absolutely disgusting challenge, he even had the audacity to look shocked at the red. I had full on rage, not 100% sure what swear words left my mouth. Bloke meant it and should get a lengthy extended ban.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
_97559556_britos_reuters.jpg

That isn't a tackle, that's a kung fu kick, I hope he gets a lengthy ban. No defending that.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Absolutey disgusting challenge and he should be banned for a very long time.

He won't be though because we get more upset about diving and pathetic little things like a little trip or push on the ref in this country than potentially career ending challenges.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
That's a leg breaker, if I ever saw one. Fortunately Knocky managed to jump. Dreadful move! I won't call it a challenge or tackle as he went for the man.

As I'm sure you've now seen, he didn't jump. Luckily he had that leg off the ground as the tackle came in. If it was planted it would have been snapped, I'm sure.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
What pissed me off more than anything was the Watford fans booing AK as if it was his fault that **** was red carded. Football fans astonish me sometimes. We were right in line with it and that was assault, not just a bad challenge.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
What pissed me off more than anything was the Watford fans booing AK as if it was his fault that **** was red carded. Football fans astonish me sometimes. We were right in line with it and that was assault, not just a bad challenge.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

They booed him from the start, including when the teams were read out

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
The worst tackle I've seen live probably since the one that ended Gerry Ryan's career.

At least the ref had the red card out immediately

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-conversation="none" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Watch out, <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/bhafc?src=hash">#bhafc</a> lot are feeling angry tonight. Even with their dirty and dire performance. Many fouls no goals not a survival strategy.</p>— Michael (@Michael_Hartt) <a href="https://twitter.com/Michael_Hartt/status/901529071204610048">August 26, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
One of the most blinkered tweets I've seen on the platform, and that's going some

It's a well reasoned, balanced and compelling argument if you ask me.

Use [.tweet][./tweet] by the way without the points, and just the long number between.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here