Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Raphael Dwamena RIP

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
We'd had gotten an outrageous fee for one or more of our players and in turn used that similarly to how we've been spending now (looking for highest possible pedigree at good value).

Out of interest, how many clubs have been sniffing around our players? All the talk has been about incoming players - and possible incoming players - but hardly a murmur about people leaving. Reading may have been a bit interested in Hemed, it's been rumoured, and of course we've sent out a few youngsters on loan - but queues of teams lining up to bid for the likes of Dunk, Stephens and Knocky just don't seem to have materialised.

Aristotle

Mar 18, 2008
Edinburgh
Out of interest, how many clubs have been sniffing around our players? All the talk has been about incoming players - and possible incoming players - but hardly a murmur about people leaving. Reading may have been a bit interested in Hemed, it's been rumoured, and of course we've sent out a few youngsters on loan - but queues of teams lining up to bid for the likes of Dunk, Stephens and Knocky just don't seem to have materialised.

I'd assume that given our situation they're not very attractive targets now: they have a chance to play in the PL, so aren't looking for a move; they're central to our plans and have all signed new contracts so would be very expensive; they are all unproven in the PL.

If we were in the Championship, or if they tear the league apart this year, I expect that would change.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

Maybe because they know they've been offered, and accepted, new contracts, so therefore outpriced.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-[emoji713 said:
-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;8088181]The work permit was'nt not successfully Granted. It appear's a case of its unsuccessful application must and therefore must be reapplied, however Dwanemas likely to be approved were still waiting confirmation of the status. :thumbsup:

[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]Top work [emoji23][emoji23]

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Has anyone checked FC Zurich's website, we found out from Bruges's first that Izqueirdo had got his

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
i think he was referring to the standard of journalistic qualities from our "on the button" resident journo.

[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]Top work [emoji23][emoji23]

Thanks, I'm hoping to apply to be a sports journalist at Brighton and Hove News and I understand the standard there is exceptional. I appreciate the encouraging feedback :thumbsup:

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-[emoji713 said:
-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;8088341]Thanks, I'm hoping to apply to be a sports journalist at Brighton and Hove News and I understand the standard there is exceptional. I appreciate the encouraging feedback :thumbsup:

You just ruined your chances right there in that post.......[emoji23][emoji23]

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Anyone else getting worried now or is it just me?
I hope this happens since I have a good feeling about it although there is absolutely no reason for that.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here