Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Donations sought to buy blue and white stuff

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Great stuff Darren, have already got a good stock of streamers ready for the upcoming games but will bung across a donation to the cause.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Can we have a practice at the Wigan game as I'll miss the Bristol game due to watching the Army Vrs Navy at Twickenham :cry::cry::cry: bad timing.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Small donation made. Hopefully all add up to a good spectacle. Can't bloody wait. Good on those organising it :thumbsup:

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Can we have a practice at the Wigan game as I'll miss the Bristol game due to watching the Army Vrs Navy at Twickenham :cry::cry::cry: bad timing.

Why Why Why would you go to this ?

As an event only the marraige of one of my children would prevent me from going to this game

Cancel the rugby man, you will regret it forever if you are not at the last home game of this season.

Next to the opening game at the Amex this is the next best thing you will ever see in my opinion

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Sorry, I can't be a-s-d to read the whole thread.

Bozza, is it impracticable to run an auction on this site - there must be many (me included) who have items to donate !

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I'm putting a tenner in...and a further tenner if [MENTION=5200]Buzzer[/MENTION] [MENTION=23289]father_and_son[/MENTION] [MENTION=26802]martin tyler[/MENTION] or [MENTION=865]clapham_gull[/MENTION] can come up trumps on my excel spreadsheet HELL!! :) (see other thread)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here