Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Favourite Albion memorabilia

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I have a few squares from the goal net from the last game at the Goldstone.

I also have a piece of concrete I picked up through the fence after the North Stand had been demolished. I took two and the other is in Australia with a mate who emigrated.

Yes me too. From memory, some bloke had a pen knife and was cutting bits off for everyone!

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Best goal celebration ever, I was near the front by that fence.
No I wasn't on that coach .

I was probably next to you! The goal celebration was great - the final whistle celebration is still my biggest high/sense of total releif in football!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Bobby Zamoras shirt from his final game at Withdean - signed and framed :)

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I did have Paul McShane's signed shirt from the victory over Palace in a frame with three photos and a certificate of authenticity signed by Martin Perry. When I was getting divorced a few years ago I sold it for REMF as nowhere to live that had a wall that I could put it on.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
My Zeke Rowe Commemorative Butt Plug has always been a great conversation starter, along with an empty Studio Line Firm Hold Wet Look Gel tub discarded by Geoff Minton following our defeat at St James Park Exeter circa 1996. The less said about my limited edition Denny Mundee blue and white neckerchief the better!

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
What size is it? I lost mine years ago so I'd take it off your hands for a nice donation to REMF if you don't want it.

It's probably medium. When I go to my parents soon, I'll try and find it. Unfortunately I did a psychadelic yodel all over it in 1991 after realising mixing drinks all evening on a night out in Florida wasn't a good idea...has of course been cleaned since!

Jack Hackett

Jul 3, 2007
I did have Paul McShane's signed shirt from the victory over Palace in a frame with three photos and a certificate of authenticity signed by Martin Perry. When I was getting divorced a few years ago I sold it for REMF as nowhere to live that had a wall that I could put it on.

I bought that off you. Unfortunately, similar to yourself my personal circumstances changed and have nowhere to hang this valued piece of memorobilia so its' been stored in a cupboard for the last three years. Am looking to sell it now as can't see there will ever be a chance for me to display it.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I bought that off you. Unfortunately, similar to yourself my personal circumstances changed and have nowhere to hang this valued piece of memorobilia so its' been stored in a cupboard for the last three years. Am looking to sell it now as can't see there will ever be a chance for me to display it.

How much do you want for it?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Are you in a position to take it back now? If so, to be honest I'd like you to have it back as it was only circumstances that forced you to part with it in the first place.

I've got a house now, it's a lot smaller than my old one, but I do have some walls that need covering!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
El Pres - Not sure if my set up on here is right, so if you're interested email on akennedybha@gmail.com
Not a wind up - You delivered it to me in Portland Road on the day of the Southampton home game in our champions season 2010/11.

Hi

I remember it well. Will have a word with the wife when I get back to the UK. Currently working in Cyprus for a few days.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
A stupid plastic seagull and a grey sweatshirt with faint vertical stripes - that strangely seems to have shrunk since I bought it in the Goldstone shop in 1983, with the Seagull =0)

Jack Hackett

Jul 3, 2007
Working in Cyprus - Lucky you, great place. Am genuinely sad to be letting it go, its' a treasure and a one off. Should have pride of place in Dicks Bar instead of some of the obscure ones in there like Joe Anyinsah, Aaron Davies, Scott Ramsay etc. Look forward to hearing from you. Enjoy your few days.
Hi

I remember it well. Will have a word with the wife when I get back to the UK. Currently working in Cyprus for a few days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here