Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We are after Moses Odubajo from Orient.

Dec 31, 2012
In the Gym
2mil would get him

2mil for a league 1 player. I highly doubt we'd pay that for a prem player. Besides Dictator FFP dictates we buy only the cheapest of the cheap on a piss poor wage. Sorry but I'm somewhat annoyed about how things are within the club. Selling and letting players In left right and center and not getting replacements in. Sounds like we are In trouble. maybe Tony's made a gamble on the cards and lost bigtime. Only way to pay back what he owes is to downgrade and to sell. All pure speculation.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
We need a winger that can play the FULL season I'm not sure that Buckers or Kaz fit this criteria.

Yes, exactly. We won't get a full season out of either Buckley or KLL, and we'll probably get less than half out of the former. Given that Solly may well be deployed more centrally, wingers appear to be a priority, especially as Hyypia will probably continue with a 4-3-3 or similar (eg 4-2-3-1) formation.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
2mil for a league 1 player. I highly doubt we'd pay that for a prem player. Besides Dictator FFP dictates we buy only the cheapest of the cheap on a piss poor wage. Sorry but I'm somewhat annoyed about how things are within the club. Selling and letting players In left right and center and not getting replacements in. Sounds like we are In trouble. maybe Tony's made a gamble on the cards and lost bigtime. Only way to pay back what he owes is to downgrade and to sell. All pure speculation.

Only somewhat annoyed?, l'm VERY annoyed. Something has gone wrong somewhere down the line.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
2mil for a league 1 player. I highly doubt we'd pay that for a prem player. Besides Dictator FFP dictates we buy only the cheapest of the cheap on a piss poor wage.
Where are you getting all this shit from? In which season did we have the cheapest of the cheap on a piss poor wage?

Sorry but I'm somewhat annoyed about how things are within the club. Selling and letting players In left right and center and not getting replacements in.
In which season did we not have replacements for our players?
Sounds like we are In trouble. maybe Tony's made a gamble on the cards and lost bigtime. Only way to pay back what he owes is to downgrade and to sell.
:facepalm:

Only somewhat annoyed?, l'm VERY annoyed. Something has gone wrong somewhere down the line.
What are you annoyed with? We got to the playoffs for the last two seasons running.

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick
If we have a certain amount to spend then that's all we got, Sami would have been made aware so it must be okay.

Deal with it, we are playing by the rules and FFP is here to stay for now.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Is he any good.Have any of you seen him play? I have not heard of him.

Promising for his age , would be more productive over the course of a season compared to Buckley due to number of appearances.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Oooh. Nice one. I think you just jumped straight to very top, of my mental bed-wetters league. Good work.

Here - have this gif as a prize :clap2:

441[1].gif

Dec 31, 2012
In the Gym
Where are you getting all this shit from? In which season did we have the cheapest of the cheap on a piss poor wage?

In which season did we not have replacements for our players?
:facepalm:

What are you annoyed with? We got to the playoffs for the last two seasons running.

I'm getting all this SHIT as you call it from club Historics. We've always been a team with a small budget who have always paid small wages. As for replacement's. Barnes and Bridcutt spring to mind and ahem, I know it was a few years back now but MURRAY. And why did we lose him. WAGES. Before you go on about Vicente or PIGS wages. I don't think they was on the high wages like some claim on here.

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
I'm getting all this SHIT as you call it from club Historics. We've always been a team with a small budget who have always paid small wages. As for replacement's. Barnes and Bridcutt spring to mind and ahem, I know it was a few years back now but MURRAY. And why did we lose him. WAGES. Before you go on about Vicente or PIGS wages. I don't think they was on the high wages like some claim on here.

If you hadn't noticed, the club lost £15m last financial year, why should Bloom keep putting in more money? The club needs to run on an even keel, some other clubs are flouting the rules, so they will be punished, we are keeping to these rules, we won't. I'll tell you what, why don't you pump all of your money in to the club with no return guaranteed, go on, it will be fun!! -----Unbelievable some people!!!!

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick
If you hadn't noticed, the club lost £15m last financial year, why should Bloom keep putting in more money? The club needs to run on an even keel, some other clubs are flouting the rules, so they will be punished, we are keeping to these rules, we won't. I'll tell you what, why don't you pump all of your money in to the club with no return guaranteed, go on, it will be fun!! -----Unbelievable some people!!!!

Ah the wise words of cardboard well said that man.

Dec 31, 2012
In the Gym

I'll be the one laughing when the FA just give these clubs a slap on the wrists. They won't be punished. Just some people are too blind to see that.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
....why should Bloom keep putting in more money?

Hilarious,....its like any owner of any business, you have invest, and continue to invest, else that business will fall behind its competitors and subsequently devalue over time.....clear now?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm getting all this SHIT as you call it from club Historics.
No, you're getting it from your own troubled mind. You are factually wrong, as I will explain.

We've always been a team with a small budget who have always paid small wages.
We've had a much bigger budget and spent far more on wages in the last 3 seasons than in any year previous. We spent over £5m on CMS and Ulloa, and whatever wages they demanded.

As for replacement's. Barnes and Bridcutt spring to mind and ahem, I know it was a few years back now but MURRAY. And why did we lose him. WAGES.
Murray was replaced by CMS, and Ulloa was a bonus. And we could have afforded Murray, but the club didn't think he was good enough (ie, they didn't think he was as good as CMS). Barnes and Bridcutt haven't been replaced yet, as they were only sold in January. We'll have a decent budget for bringing in new players this summer.

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
Hilarious,....its like any owner of any business, you have invest, and continue to invest, else that business will fall behind its competitors and subsequently devalue over time.....clear now?

Ooooh....I didn't realise that the transfer window had shut, must have missed it! Too many drama queens on this site

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here