Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
laugh1.jpg
laugh2.jpg
laugh3.jpg

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
One thing to remember is the DUP haven't secured their £1B yet, there is to be parliamentary vote on it

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
May really is the worst PM ever. Utterly ineffective. Does anyone know what she actually stands for? Apart from fox hunting and grammar schools of course.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
voting on some opposition non-binding motions. embarrassing, but hardly the significance being attached.

presumably they're matters that DUP support. Labour might take a similar position and vote in favour on matters they officially support (EU Withdrawal Bill), instead of against in attempt to play for political advantage.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful

Oh no, it sounds like the EU in Brussels again. No input, no influence and no vote, how did we ever manage over the last years. I can't ever remember Blair or Brown and Cameron challenging any edict coming out of Brussels and being successful. I'm sure Corbyn et al can take it, they never had a vote on the original EU legislation and never raised a serious objection. But its a great laugh watching them huff and puff, maybe John McDonnell was right, they need an insurrection to get into government.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Worst Home Secretary in living memory, the she gets promoted.

Wing-it Britain.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
May really is the worst PM ever. Utterly ineffective. Does anyone know what she actually stands for? Apart from fox hunting and grammar schools of course.

The worst PM ever? How old are you?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here