Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion V Millwall ****Official Match Day thread****

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Face up to the cameras Hyypia FFS!

We want to hear what you are going to do about this.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I'm looking forward to January.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
That isn't true. No player wants to get relegated. They are simply being asked to play a system they can't.

Poyet had a massive problem with getting them to play a different way. This manager can't get them to play the usual way.

Huge mistake by Tony, his first big failure. Manager should have gone months ago.

I'll return when he has gone.

I didn't say they wanted to get relegated, I said the Millwall players showed more commitment, they battled harder. Typical Holloway team - Virgo said as much on Sussex Sport

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
image.jpg

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
He may fall on his own sword before being sacked.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I didn't say they wanted to get relegated, I said the Millwall players showed more commitment, they battled harder. Typical Holloway team - Virgo said as much on Sussex Sport
I would love to see a player like Shittu in the Albion team. He really leads by example.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Posted this in another thread but

He has to go.

I feel bad for him in some ways because he is so obviously out of his depth, his staff at Leverkusen were obviously hugely to credit for their performances and he simply hasn't grown enough yet.

The bigger part of me is starting to get really pissed off with him because he either can't or won't see that and continues to stay, sitting in his dug out looking sleepy.

Bruno, Dunk, Colunga and Halford looked more like the leader of this side tonight than Sami did and that's about as damning as it gets. His walk as the whistle went before Holloway shook his hand spoke volumes, the walk of a deadman.

Bennett
Teix
March
Bent

That's easily one of the best front 4s we've seen at the AMEX, and we couldn't score against a team that has failed to win since August.

Please Tony, as a man of the fans, as a man that I felt I could talk to man to man last season at Derby train station as a fellow fan, let Sami go, hell you know what, restructure his deal and make him a coach behind a manager, it could do him the world of good.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

Of course, I didn't mean to suggest that. However I don't doubt the players lack commitment. It just turns into stress and mistakes because they can't make the way they are asked to play work.

Over the years meeting players at SOL, I've come to the opinion that they mostly just do on the pitch what they are asked. Players are generally quite disciplined and will continue with a strategy on the instructions of the manager.

The players to me appear incredibly disciplined this year. Simply continuing with a failing game plan.

I can't blame the players here. There doesn't appear to be cracks in the squad, simply that the manager is completely out of depth and unable to instruct them to play in a way that would even leave us mid table in the championship.

It's the managers fault and Bloom should have shown him the door months ago.

Sorry, there is only one person to blame here and it's the man at the top.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here