Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Without wishing to be unpatriotic

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
I do not agree and think that if BBBC give his licence back, having been done for performance enhancing drugs so is questionable, and a rematch is arranged provided Klitschko applied himself both physically and mentally he would win easily.

You don't watch boxing nowadays so I struggle to understand how you can have such a strong opinion.

Fury's win whilst dull was a tactical masterclass.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
I'm on the side if the older bloke - Joshua has the fire-power but Klitschko won't be a push over.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
In 2009, Joshua was put on remand in Reading Prison for what he describes as "fighting and other crazy stuff". He was made to wear an electronic tag on his ankle when released.[54][55]

In March 2011, Joshua was pulled over by the police for speeding in Colindale, North London. He was found with 8ozs of herbal cannabis hidden in a sports bag in his Mercedes-Benz. He was charged with possession with intent to supply a class B drug, an offence that carries a maximum 14-year sentence. Joshua was suspended from GB boxing squad and was sentenced to a 12-month community order and 100 hours’ unpaid work after pleading guilty at crown court.[55][56]

That's an excellent wiki copy/paste there, not really helping to make your point though?

He made mistakes, he's worked hard and come good. Is that not something to be respected or do previous indiscretions (seemingly pretty minor in the grand scheme of things), for which the deemed punishment has been served, make it all irrelevant?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
You don't watch boxing nowadays so I struggle to understand how you can have such a strong opinion.

Fury's win whilst dull was a tactical masterclass.

I dont attend boxing now but still watch it and take an interest and IMHO Fury won because Klitschko took him as being easy and cannon fodder thus not training and applying himself properly, which he wont do against AJ or in a rematch with Fury should it ever happen, which I seriously doubt.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Fury is 28

Joshua is 27

No real point to this post but Tyson has had a hard life in comparison since Joshua has done a bit of bird.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
I dont attend boxing now but still watch it and take an interest and IMHO Fury won because Klitschko took him as being easy and cannon fodder thus not training and applying himself properly, which he wont do against AJ or in a rematch with Fury should it ever happen, which I seriously doubt.

Klitschko is possibly the most disiplined and focused heavyweight champion of all time, it's not in his nature to take opponents lightly. His weight body shape all suggest he was in top condition as always.

He lost fair and square to an opponent who was bigger and had a smart game plan.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Klitschko is possibly the most disiplined and focused heavyweight champion of all time, it's not in his nature to take opponents lightly. His weight body shape all suggest he was in top condition as always.

He lost fair and square to an opponent who was bigger and had a smart game plan.

That is where our opinions differ as I do not think that he prepared as he should have compounded by the fact that he didnt throw anywhere near enough punches. Neither would have lasted 3 rounds with Lennox Lewis IMHO.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
In 2009, Joshua was put on remand in Reading Prison for what he describes as "fighting and other crazy stuff". He was made to wear an electronic tag on his ankle when released.[54][55]

In March 2011, Joshua was pulled over by the police for speeding in Colindale, North London. He was found with 8ozs of herbal cannabis hidden in a sports bag in his Mercedes-Benz. He was charged with possession with intent to supply a class B drug, an offence that carries a maximum 14-year sentence. Joshua was suspended from GB boxing squad and was sentenced to a 12-month community order and 100 hours’ unpaid work after pleading guilty at crown court.[55][56]

Your long-standing campaign against AJ is boring now.

The drug offence just illustrates how behind with the times our government is with the legal status of cannabis.
Not how big a bad wolf AJ is.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Enrest is still waiting for Audley 'A-Force' Harrison to get back in the ring...

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Your knowledge on boxing is dreadful, can you not post about the sport on here ?

Funny how for years I was telling EVERYONE how David Price was a bum and wouldn't have a hope in hell against Tyson Fury and people said the same then, just let me REMIND you I've never got a boxing prediction wrong on NSC yet and don't intend to start NOW

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Funny how for years I was telling EVERYONE how David Price was a bum and wouldn't have a hope in hell against Tyson Fury and people said the same then, just let me REMIND you I've never got a boxing prediction wrong on NSC yet and don't intend to start NOW

You will if Fury gets his licence back and fights either of tonight's 2 boxers mind you for a drug taking cheat it is debatable whether he will get his licence back. His cousin is also charged with the same offense I see so it runs in the family and upbringing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here